Dr. Umar’s niece just got married to a ice cave caucus mountain Snow Puppy

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It is rather funny not going to lie how posters are in here caping and defending Brother Umar.

You can’t be out here preaching that shyt to black males, but not keeping that same conistency with someone in your own family. The fact he didn’t raise doesn’t mean shyt.

Granted, his whole schtick doesn’t mean shyt anyways because there’s that pic of him trying to talk to that whire chick but still.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
0wSP1hJ.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Thursday's pod should be good. Give Ish a 30 minute segment or get Umar back on the pod. That shyt will do numbers.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

For the peanut gallery,Bobbys laughter is because it sounds silly on the surface. Not because it isnt a true statement:respect:

"Perhaps there are some learned things that parents could pass down like the epigenetic fears passed down in mice, but not thoughts."

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don’t follow most of Umars ideologies and/or beliefs (I think he is a clown, and what he preaches isn’t very practical), but I won’t hold this against him. That is his niece. It does show his family isn’t very tight knit, and/or some don’t
follow what he’s saying.

I am firmly on love who you love; be with who makes you happy.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t raise his two daughters either :mjlol:

Umar is always telling people how to raise their kids. Who they should date. How they should live. But he created two single mothers and owes child support :russ:

I rode past Dr. Umar's building in my city and it looked like where Tommy from Martin worked at :mjlol:

Nobody gonna remember his crusades against IR dating in 30-40 years but, if he did build something real....like a school....that would live on and could maybe help some people. But doing that is much harder than going on Everyday Struggle and the Breakfast Club to troll.