☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Coli cacs are caping for racists

The man was talking to a live and they sent the cops after him …

You cacs and negropeons disgust me
if theres some middle easterner in an airport just in a corner repeating some bullshyt 4x in a row people are gonna start asking questions

I know yall dont wanna believe this...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Does Umar actually practice anywhere? Like can you actually go and get evaluated or have a therapy session with Umar?
He's a grifter but I'll give dude credit he's always booked and busy, remember when people thought he lived in his car shyt he might as well not have a house because dude is always in some random city getting paid to speak

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I mean… :francis:… Umar keeps being a weirdo. Dude displaying suspicious behavior beyond a security cordon.

Dude fails to read the room sometimes.

They will investigate people they suspect of being capable of disruptions or carrying out the worst on planes.

Don’t excuse this either. I’ve been on flights where you got these foreigners pacing and acting out and no pilots are gonna take chances with that.

I flight like 50x a year for work. They’re DEFINITELY gonna at least keep their eye on someone like Umar if he’s just sitting in a corner talking to himself. I’ve seen them do this to whites, middle easterners, and asians.
:mjlol: You coli shills are sometime funny