Dr. Umar questioned by police for talking to himself in the airport

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean… :francis:… Umar keeps being a weirdo. Dude displaying suspicious behavior beyond a security cordon.

Dude fails to read the room sometimes.

They will investigate people they suspect of being capable of disruptions or carrying out the worst on planes.

Don’t excuse this either. I’ve been on flights where you got these foreigners pacing and acting out and no pilots are gonna take chances with that.

I’m on flights like 50x a year for work. They’re DEFINITELY gonna at least keep their eye on someone like Umar if he’s just sitting in a corner talking to himself. I’ve seen them do this to whites, middle easterners, and asians.

Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I mean… :francis:… Umar keeps being a weirdo. Dude displaying suspicious behavior beyond a security cordon.

They will investigate people they suspect of being capable of disruptions or carrying out the worst on planes.

Don’t excuse this either. I’ve been on flights where you got these foreigners pacing and acting out and no pilots are gonna take chances with that.

I flight like 50x a year for work. They’re DEFINITELY gonna at least keep their eye on someone like Umar if he’s just sitting in a corner talking to himself. I’ve seen them do this to whites, middle easterners, and asians.
:duck:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

I flight like 50x a year for work. They’re DEFINITELY gonna at least keep their eye on someone like Umar if he’s just sitting in a corner talking to himself. I’ve seen them do this to whites, middle easterners, and asians.
plus plain clothes cops that walk around the airport

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

How is he takling to himself when there is clearly a streaming device in his hand he is looking and talking to? Why don't they stop everyone whose streaming at the airport?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is he takling to himself when there is clearly a streaming device in his hand he is looking and talking to? Why don't they stop everyone whose streaming at the airport?
I don’t know if he was recording all the time or if they saw the camera/phone in his hand but cmon now. He’s known for doing that repetitive thing on camera …it’s quite clear to me he’s possibly doing that OFF camera too. Most people are gonna observe that and be suspicious why he’s just openly repeating random shyt to himself.

I don’t think Umar is crazy or dangerous but I do think he’s delusional and often times transgressive of certain social norms.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i talk to myself every time i have to travel through a crappy airport

even before i reach the airport sometimes.

IAD :picard:

:hubie: