Dr. Umar Johnson: Interracial Relationships Is Bad for black people; pawgs choose...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that nikka sound stupid in that second part.. Talking about if a black man die that money goes to the white, asian, india, etc. for that particular race of women.. we need that money to build institutions among are own race.. FOH..

U have alot of rich black men I.E. shaq who got a divorce and where did that money go.. for his ex to have her own love and basketball not to build institutions to help our own race..

These Nikkas trying to hard to get there tyler perry agenda through to sell there fake beliefs

look at michael jackson, left like 500mill to his 3 cac kids

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
VictorVonDoom is butthurt because he's a product of a mixed relationship. Why can't you refute any of his actual points? Why are you singularly fixated on ad hominem attacks on his person and not any aspect of his argument?

Everything he said was true. You NEVER see rich white/non-black women marrying poor/regular black men.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
VictorVonDoom is butthurt because he's a product of a mixed relationship. Why can't you refute any of his actual points? Why are you singularly fixated on ad hominem attacks on his person and not any aspect of his argument?

Everything he said was true. You NEVER see rich white/non-black women marrying poor/regular black men.

Shut up you Canadian cornball. I didn't even watch the video and I don't have to refute his points because they refute themselves. Anybody is free to marry any race of person they want and is not beholden to mate with people of any one race, and anybody who says otherwise can eat a dikk. There, I refuted whatever he said.

I'm not interested in anything he said in the video because I've already seen enough of his pseudoscientific, kooky, factually-flawed smartdumb niggology speeches in the past to know he's a snake oil salesman. I'm just asking why this guy is calling himself a Dr., promoting himself as a youtube celebrity, and selling child counseling programs and motivational speeches on his website and for some reason is not being forthcoming about what his academic background is. If you admire someone and follow their advice or teachings and that doesn't give you cause for concern, then you are sadly naive. You should also be asking why "Dr." Umar Johnson won't list his academic credentials and there is no source to verify instead of attacking me for pointing it out.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Consultations

DR. UMAR NOW OFFERS 30 MINUTE PSYCHO-ACADEMIC TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS

Recieve a 30 minute telephone consultation with Dr. Umar Johnson regarding your childs psychological or educational needs.

1. Dr. Umar will call you to develop a direct action plan for getting your child's situation back-on-track!!
2. Click on the Paypal button below, the fee for Dr. Umar's Action plan is at the reduced price of $50.00.
3. Fill in your CORRECT contact information to the paypal link and Dr. Umar will call you to set up a plan that works for your child/ren.
4. Dr. Umar will contact you with-in 24-48 hours after your paypal information is recieved. He will schedule a consultation time to gather the needed information to construct a direct action plan for your child. Please be prepared to give a detailed account of your child's situation.
5. Click the Paypal button below to start the process of changing your child's future TODAY!!!

:beli: This is with whom you all place your faith?

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps

:ohhh:

Really?? You got a source for the part where he said alexander the great conquered Africa with a mulatto army??

Ill wait

:popcorn:

:duck:
:ufdup:
:russ:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women don't have exclusive rights to black men just because we both have melanin. :snoop:

The reverse is also true.

Goddamn this site is diminishing me. It's about time to give it up.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Hmmm....

I think I understand what you are doing. :youngsabo:

Question, have you fact checked his info regarding Diamonds in Africa? Have you fact checked his info regarding Abortion in America regarding Blacks? Have you fact checked his info regarding the Self-Hate system of Black people? Have you fact checked his information regarding the Drug system -Wall Street & its beginnings in America? Have you fact checked his info regarding the IQ TEST & its purpose from its inception? What about fact checking his thoughts on Black kids in Special Education? Have you fact checked him on the Prison Complex-Industry in relation to the School System?

If so...where is he wrong?

I could care less if the dude is a Doctor or not if the medicine he is giving me, makes me better. I just need the medicine breh.

Plenty of Doctors & Historians have mind-f***ked me & my people, and they have plenty of credentials hanging on their wall to do it. :aicmon:

:beli: This is with whom you all place your faith?

:scusthov: this is pathetic.

what about the subject matter? All of that which is mentioned means nothing because the guy isn't a 'doctor' yet? I've been listened to plenty of Doctors that have taught me & my people the wrong information regarding our history & its okay because they have 'credentials'. :what:

Why are you so fixated on this guy being a Dr., when the meat of what he's talking about is more important. Why can't the subject matter be discussed or vetted?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what about the subject matter? All of that which is mentioned means nothing because the guy isn't a 'doctor' yet? I've been listened to plenty of Doctors that have taught me & my people the wrong information regarding our history & its okay because they have 'credentials'. :what:

Why are you so fixated on this guy being a Dr., when the meat of what he's talking about is more important. Why can't the subject matter be discussed or vetted?

:ohlawd:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:laff: Man nobody has issue with him not being a doctor yet. The issue is he might be lying and claiming he's one, and fabricating his academic credentials. Why won't he list his info like anyone else from a licensed social worker to a veterinarian does all the while hustling $50 30 minute phone consultations for people whose children are having problems and promoting himself a youtube celebrity and motivational speaker?

Where is his published research? I know Ph.D's and you can find their work by googling their name. You can't find nothing on this dude but smartdumb conspiracy ramblings. If you know someone is lying to you, boosting up their attributes, and trying to get paid in the process, that should let you know the person is a snake oil salesman and not to be taken seriously.

He's a fukking fraud man...just like those preachers on tv selling prayer cloths and shyt.

Vet his subject matter? What subject matter? It's all bullshyt conjecture, conspiracy, factual inaccuracies, and half-truths. :heh: I already said that. What do you want, a line-by-line breakdown of everything he said on every video? What I saw from him he was talking quackery about elites trying to force black babies to be homosexuals and all this other nonsense sounding like Mowgli after a 20 year bid as a prison librarian. @the mechanic already gave you an example of his bullshyt about Alexander the Great conquering Africa with an army of mullatos, lol.

I'm sure he says some things that are true, but that's what any good con artist does: mix in lies with truth to reel you in, just like Alex Jones, Pat Robertson, Malachi Z. York or whoever. And whatever truth he does speak is easily researchable on your own in this wonderful information age so you have no reason at all to give "Dr." Umar Johnson a second of your time

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
London

Not true. See it over here. Not that it matters one way or the other. umar johnson is clearly the fresh new fool trying to make his name on 20th century logic and expired snake oil.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually listen to his talks and I get where he's going but that video was his worst to date. Alot of cooked up barbershop facts.

Also have a problem with him lying about credential.

Not knocking anyone's hustle, but knew it was coming. $50 phone calls? LMAO.........