Dr. Umar goes OFF on Eboni K. Williams “You were SWIMMING in CAC MILK. You talk down on WORKING BLACK MEN to JUSTIFY being with WHITE MEN”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
in some weird way Umar might be the only one to get her to rock RGB and celebrate Kwanzaa. This nikka has an effect on women

Back&4th

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Broussard-Stephen-a-Smith.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I mean why would he? Vlad isn't raping those women.

He's going at black people, male and female, who choose to get with cacs.

What do you think he would even say to Vlad? "Stop having sex with black women!!"
He's scared of white men like most pro black folks I know.

He could have very easily explained how it's so problematic in his eyes. Same way he explains it to everyone else. Of course the white man should get a pass, right? Outside of going at your own people, folks like Umar never want smoke. Seen this time and time again.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You agree with Eboni K?
A bus driver isn't a suitable match for a multimillionaire. I don’t care if it hurts your feelings.

Funny how ya'll cry over being 'average at best' but perfectly okay with Umar the Scammer Johnson play in ya'll face for 15 years and taking people's money.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This man said education isn't the path for upward mobility yet has been taking donations for his own school for years.
:dead:

Thia man is a super scammer

I know y’all don’t like Umar around here but that’s not what he said at all. He said education is not the path forward, but opportunities are. There are carpenters making more than surgeons, plumbers making more than engineers. This are all facts and true.

Also about his school, I think Umar is too cocky and overestimated his reach. He gotta understand school is a business and the schools around him would torpedo his progress. Umar actually needs to hire people to help him out because he does mean well. He’s just too controlling and his ego won’t allow him to step back

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I know y’all don’t like Umar around here but that’s not what he said at all. He said education is not the path forward, but opportunities are. There are carpenters making more than surgeons, plumbers making more than engineers. This are all facts and true.

Also about his school, I think Umar is too cocky and overestimated his reach. He gotta understand school is a business and the schools around him would torpedo his progress. Umar actually needs to hire people to help him out because he does mean well. He’s just too controlling and his ego won’t allow him to step back
Most carpenters and plumbers aren't making more than surgeons. Stop it.

:comeon:

And you're sitting here justifying a scammer telling you he doesn't even believe in his own lifes work. Umar has no respect for BP. He knows he can say whatever the hell he wants to ya'll as long as he puts King at the end.

:dead:

Why don’t ya'll just say you really don't care about substance or results? As long as your feelings are guarded that's really all that matters.