Dr umar calls out lebron

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
the-shop-2.jpg
:why:Wasn’t this barbershop talk show all black?

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

This is not true. That is a public school that he slapped his name on. He put in some resources but it is funded by the state. It is also not performing well.

We stand in lockstep with our brother, The King Kong of Consciousness, Dr. Umar Johnson and we will not be supporting this podcast. :mjpls:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Umar is a hypocrite. He is the one who said the reason he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax money is because his WHITE lawyer did not tell him that he did not have tax exempt status.

Why did you hire a a white lawyer Umar? All of the black lawyers in the Philly/Delaware area and you got a cac and now you are talking about how he sabotaged you?

He also used white contractors

Last edited:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is, he’s just doing the regular ol’ grift we see in Black media, irl.

You know.. talking about conspiracy theories, gender roles and handing out collection plates.

All without a single critical question or pushback.

I can hardly blame those piece of shyt thiefs anymore.
The Black conspiracy dollar is the easiest grift ever.

nikkas will rally behind any Black man in a suit or Dashiki just to be lead.

Affinity Fraud is very pervasive. I wouldn't even limit it's effectiveness to black people either. Women, lgbt folks etc. have all gotten got by ruthless grifters taking advantage of their vulnerability/suffering. Folks need to really use their noggins more and realise that not all skinfolk are kinfolk.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he been jumped the shark, now he's just a poison pill. Until this dude produces results and numbers and graduates and anything kind of something for folks he dead to me

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Honestly Umar just being Umar, this opinion is on point with his persona…I disagree 100%. But no one should be surprised by this take