Dr umar calls out lebron

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I usually agree with everything Umar says,as well as being a Kobe stan. Can you think of any black basketball podcast that keep it strictly basketball related:patrice:

Not saying there arent,but the ones I watch usually combine basketball with controversial topics,debates on hot topics that have nothing to do with basketball,discussing players personal lives . Plus alot of the other mess that comes along with the new black media.

Not sure if thats a good excuse. Because im sure Lebron could have got with another established black basketball podcaster and told them he wanted to keep it strictly ball. More than likely that player wouldve listened to him.

I wouldve prefered a Lebron and Paul Pierce podcast. Or maybe he couldve called up D Wade or Bosh. Matter of fact hes Lebron,so he doesnt really need a podcaster whos already established. So i cant tell you why he chose that white man to be honest:mjpls:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Is there any footage of this negro speaking at any of them events he be listing?
:gucci:
There is, he’s just doing the regular ol’ grift we see in Black media, irl.

You know.. talking about conspiracy theories, gender roles and handing out collection plates.

All without a single critical question or pushback.

I can hardly blame those piece of shyt thiefs anymore.
The Black conspiracy dollar is the easiest grift ever.

nikkas will rally behind any Black man in a suit or Dashiki just to be lead.