Dr. Mario World (Android, iOS)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
...and it either be free to play or $1.99 so it's right up your alley :DAIGOCAM:
I think for myself and buy what i want, you let a guy with pink and purple highlights dictate what you perceive as good. How is Destiny 2 treating ya? Are you on red dead every day? Don't be mad that I'm smart enough to pick games based on gameplay rather than hype.

Speaking of gameplay, could you name a single game your peers here will confirm that you're good at? I've never seen anyone say such things :smugbiden:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think for myself and buy what i want, you let a guy with pink and purple highlights dictate what you perceive as good. How is Destiny 2 treating ya? Are you on red dead every day? Don't be mad that I'm smart enough to pick games based on gameplay rather than hype.

Speaking of gameplay, could you name a single game your peers here will confirm that you're good at? I've never seen anyone say such things :smugbiden:
:childplease:We've gone over this before Court.
Yes....I play RDR2 almost every single day. Go into the thread, I've talked about it.
I played D2 with a bunch of Coli brehs and enjoy the hell out of it. I beat all of the content except what just dropped recent;y so I haven't really played it much.
As far as what games I've played with other coli brehs, I've participated in the SFV tourneys, the Smash Bros Tourney, played Battlefield, and Rainbow Six siege with several coli brehs.
But grown men don't have time to play games anyway so what are we really talkin about here breh breh? :lolbron:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just downloaded and said it's going thru maintenance for the hour so guess I'll just have to be patient for now.