dr. dre's wife

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Please stop with that nonsense!

Samoan women in LA are built like Jerome Bettis with the face of Rosie O'Donnell.

ValasiLamYuen.jpg

mj-laughing.gif

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't make sense, breh. I find her easy enough on the eyes, even if she isn't my cup. Boys stay living vicariously through more prominent men's dikks.

+1. I think she is better looking than a few women that get collective :noah: on here. If she a rider, so be it. Love ain't easy to come by.

He probably cheating her a lot maybe most do (successful men). :manny:Everybody on this thread is saying she too ugly or she holds him down. Dre so rich he can have his cake and eat it to. :yeshrug:.

And if he is cheating she prolly knows and either don't give a fukk or make a financial decision to stay. Especially if there is a pre nump at her age and looks she aint got no leverage.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Samoan chicks are a hit or miss... I've meet some bad ones in my lifetime and I've met some unfortunate looking ones. Samoan>>>>>>>Jewish in aesthetics. The majority of people though would holla at a Jewish chick before anyone else because of the resources/money factory.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
She isn't too bad. I've seen worst. I'm curious to see what the Coli macks throwing shade at her working with. Nikkas talking like they got a team of 9s and 10s

Damn

You Coli nikkas disrespectful and shallow as fukk

:no:

I agree.

She's not particularly attractive, but she's not the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Besides if she's been with him through his toughest times, why wouldn't he marry her. He obviously cares about more than looks.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A whole bunch of rappers who been married/with they chick 10-30 years got average women - dre, snoop, LL, TI, DMX (tho he's divorced), ja rule....clearly these women hold them down and provide more than prize looks and a hole for fukking :ld: