Hip-Hop Since '79
Meanwhile 100 miles away

suge-knight-california-state-prison-920x584.jpg
This nikka just couldn't stay away from fukkery smh

Dude had it all:snoop:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
shyt i wish all i grew was peach fuzz, im 19 now and if i go without shaving i just end up looking like a philly nikka:mjlol: meanwhile my pops beard was still patchy going into his 30s. But then again he's approaching 50 now and his hairline ain't moved an inch from its original position:mjgrin:

I just hope i don't go bald early:sadcam:
It’s usually one or the other

Bad facial hair genetics makes up for good hairline genes and vice versa

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Suge: "The only way to be white, you could probably never be. But you can marry a white person. Then yo kids more likely to be more white than black."

Dre's wife ain't white, she just lightskin.

Now u can say she prolly bleach herself

Daps
It’s usually one or the other

Bad facial hair genetics makes up for good hairline genes and vice versa

This is kinda true. The men in my family have strong beard game and many are bald. The ones with weaker beard game have full hairlines at age 50.

My beard game is "meh" way better than Dre but my moustache is weak especially for a black man.

One good friend is Pakistani and has GOAT beard, like that shyt is growing immediately after shaving. Constant 5 o'clock shadow look.....and going bald.

My cousins husband is Nigerian and dude has the thickest beard I've ever seen on a pure African dude. Like damn near James Harden territory when fully grown but he has had zero hair loss in 10 years.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
thought this was posted by a brehette but the profile says male.
I don't know how old y'all are but what's wrong with a man judging another man's looks? Christians worship a handsome Muslim man (I don't know if y'all are Christians) but in Christianity is it forbidden for a man to judge another man's looks when Christians worship a handsome Muslim man!

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
@patscorpio It looks like you posted a Dame Dash smiley.

So Christians worship a handsome Muslim man but think it's gay for a man to judge another man's looks? Lol!!! Christians are straight up team anti-Christ! Christians can't get anything right!

Last edited: