Downtown Caracas,Venezuela 2024...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
PassportBros salivating at the thought of visiting Venezuela , but even for them , it's too dangerous.
Probably dangerous for sex tourists
But Passport Brehs who truly like to travel it's just as dangerous as any country

My man Sly went to Somalia like it was nothing

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I disagree…the average Venezuelan doesn’t have money for cosmetic surgeries

A few years ago majority of Venezuelans could barely find basic medicines and foods. My aunts family there had a cousin that died, not because they couldn’t afford the medicine she needed but simply no pharmacy had it in stock for months.

Maybe ones that whored in Colombia or Panama got surgery then came back but I doubt that:manny:
Maybe things have changed but Venezuela used to lead the world in plastic surgeries

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Caracas used to be a wild dangerous place when Chavez was President and the economy booming
Way before the sanctions and Maduro's antics
I thought it would be worse now with crime
I can respect that view. Living in Miami where there are many Venezuelans and having some friends that either live or frequently go there I’m a bit more in tune with what’s going on.

It’s definitely not like you imagined. I have a friend that was in Caracas in January and sent me many videos and pics of some things i wanted to see. It's a nice place. My biggest fear at this point would be running into issues with the government as an American. Many make that trip though

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I can respect that view. Living in Miami where there are many Venezuelans and having some friends that either live or frequently go there I’m a bit more in tune with what’s going on.

It’s definitely not like you imagined. I have a friend that was in Caracas in January and sent me many videos and pics of some things i wanted to see. It's a nice place. My biggest fear at this point would be running into issues with the government as an American. Many make that trip though
Fam I went thru the whole process with the Venezuelan embassy. You’ll have to fly down to Panama or Mexico City apply. Took like 4 months for me to get approved