Downsides to being this pretty

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, this story was big news out here.

In my mind I was like "B!tch, please. Ur a 6 at best. Get the f*ck outta here."

She talking like she's a gorgeous dime that men can't resist. But yeah, maybe she was trolling. I hope so. For the sake of mankind.

I think its that infamous "British wit"(Slick Rick, Monty Python,etc). I would place a strong bet that she knows personally she looks average and is just trolling and making fun of American women.

Which British are known for doing in general anyway(making fun of American people in general)

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the article and her personality sounds terrible. I'm willing to bet women were responding to her being a bytch and the men were responding to her being easy to fukk.

Daps
Reppin
London
I read the article and her personality sounds terrible. I'm willing to bet women were responding to her being a bytch and the men were responding to her being easy to fukk.

I've seen her speaking on other things and she didn't come across the same way as he did in the article. That's why I'm sure now that she was trolling with that.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think its that infamous "British wit"(Slick Rick, Monty Python,etc). I would place a strong bet that she knows personally she looks average and is just trolling and making fun of American women.

Which British are known for doing in general anyway(making fun of American people in general)

Exactly and :facepalm: at anyone really taking this seriously.

MrPositivity

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey c'mon fellas, she's not ugly. I think she's alright. We're all beautiful on the inside.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

naw, I think shes on the level. Her overall point seemed to be that she was unfairly hated on because of her good looks during her prime (shes 41 now), but now that her appearance is starting to fade, she is hoping, perhaps, that she will be treated more equitably and reasonably by both genders.

She bold as hell for this one.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
kobe.gif

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, she was doing it because she knew that article would get more attention than all of her other articles put together. She also starred on a 'celebrity' reality show after this article. She trolled and came out winning.