Doug (The Animated Series)

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Brehs that first episode when Skeeter schooled Doug on how to order food :pachaha:

or when Skeeter tried to teach Doug how to dance and ended up with is ass in his mouth :mjlol:

Or When Doug got them funky fresh Sky Davis joints :banderas:

tumblr_lxaqwpPc1o1qzsat7o1_500.jpg

Sky Davis was such a trill nikka too :obama:

skydavis.jpg
15.jpg

:banderas:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@AJtheOne :russ: Remember the episode when Doug won the Super Pretendo + video game set and spent all weekend trying to beat the game when he had a major assignment due Monday morning and ended up losing track of time? That episode hits home as that situation almost happened to me, breh. :mjcry:

:whew: I was able to complete my assignment in short time, and get an A+. :banderas:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
@AJtheOne :russ: Remember the episode when Doug won the Super Pretendo + video game set and spent all weekend trying to beat the game when he had a major assignment due Monday morning and ended up losing track of time? That episode hits home as that situation almost happened to me, breh. :mjcry:

:whew: I was able to complete my assignment in short time, and get an A+. :banderas:

I know you were like

jamesbrownwowdance-gif.5574

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
used to like this shyt when I was a kid but saw an ep recently and :scust:

Doug was the biggest whiniest bytch in the universe, shyt is actually frustrating and uncomfortable to watch lol

lowkey you can blame cartoons like this, Hey Arnold and Rugrats for raising this generation of simps and whiny ass bloggers...all the protagonists were losers and babies lol

nikkas in the 80s had He-Man, G.I. Joe and Optimus Prime to look up to