Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: that jet ski bullshyt probably bumped it up because of how absurd it was

That IN gif though. :wow:

insd_zpscxkvbvkh.gif

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That Nine Lives review was hilarious...but in the meantime...

:russ:

but that nickleback song for spiderman was heat rocks. dont tell me you dont get hype every time that shyt come on :dj2: one of the best movie soundtrack songs. *ponders if @MartyMcFly has already made a thread on the best movie soundtracks songs*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

but that nickleback song for spiderman was heat rocks. dont tell me you dont get hype every time that shyt come on :dj2: one of the best movie soundtrack songs. *ponders if @MartyMcFly has already made a thread on the best movie soundtracks songs*
Yo man someone really needs to get on this. Only a few of us can really appreciate it. I have quite a few I can contribute. Movie was trash but I smoke and ride to this shyt at least once a month.

:lawd:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yo man someone really needs to get on this. Only a few of us can really appreciate it. I have quite a few I can contribute. Movie was trash but I smoke and ride to this shyt at least once a month.

:lawd:

I was making a list for the booth after seeing that vid about purple lambo, strictly Hip Hop/R&B joints though, don't wanna look like I'm stealing shyt :laugh:

Dope idea though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

And they say that a HEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOOO COULD SAAAAVVEEEEE US:dj2:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
All I wanted to see was Danielle's t*ts and now my feelings are hurt :mjcry: :laugh:

Especially because I ain't have a time stamp on the t*ts.