Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

:francis: at them having to stop the show because of Danielle's dumb ass. You could see the conversation going left from a mile away.

Fred.

:mjlol:i couldn't watch the end it was soo cringe worthy

JffT9v.gif

Korey's face when she starts to go off. :russ:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm missing something (I haven't listened to the review yet) but why is it nonsensical for Goodwin to give Conjuring 2 a full price? It seems to be reviewing really well for a horror sequel.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
conjuring 2 was good, but not a full price. solid matinee in which i did see earlier today.

goodwin made me stop my subscription. i cant stand that dude. i wish ray would whoop his ass. i fukking miss tommy :mjcry:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Maybe I'm missing something (I haven't listened to the review yet) but why is it nonsensical for Goodwin to give Conjuring 2 a full price? It seems to be reviewing really well for a horror sequel.

less about the film itself and more about his review habits, just trying to find a rhyme and reason on how he critiques a film and comes to the conclusion for his ratings...but at this point as others have mentioned, it is his gimmick and he'll just give random critiques and give a random rating.

At least w/ the others there's a pretty straight forward indication of their critiques/rating.