Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blazed my pre show trees and the show won't be live because the site is acting up:martin:

Goodwin was trying hard not to cry but he couldn't hold it back. He shouted out Tommy:mjcry:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: i was watching sundays "sunday service"and this nikka korey going on about the stardust app had me:deadmanny:
she remineded me of when joe budden was reading that txt a doctor add on the podcast

You mean the contract part?

The Stardust segments are low key one of the funniest part of the show. That dude who kept shaking his head:pachaha:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I took him not doing THS anymore to mean the show isn't just a gaming show anymore so they're gonna re-brand it. They've been more of a "general geek culture" show for the last couple months anyway. :yeshrug:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took him not doing THS anymore to mean the show isn't just a gaming show anymore so they're gonna re-brand it. They've been more of a "general geek culture" show for the last couple months anyway. :yeshrug:

He clearly said he's not doing the show anymore because he needs his Saturdays back and he's burned out prepping for it.