Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well damn, double toasted gettin rebooted and shyt :mjlol:.....by the time i finally get my subscription back its basically gonna be the korey & martin show like when spill first went down

Goodwin is still doing the R&T and MRE. He's only missed one Saturday show in 3 years. I can see why he needs a break.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas might as well just skip the bullshyt and rename it Korey Toasted. we know this nikka love having all the power like thanos, cuttin nikkas off and having 30 min movie reviews be 25 min of him 3.5 of martin and 1.5 of goodwin

gotta be something behind the scenes goin on

How?

Goodwin is leaving his own show but is staying on the two shows he does with Coleman. He missed the last few screenings so he couldn't get in on the reviews.

Ian isn't on a show with Coleman but left Sammy.

Danielle is leaving Austin.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't know what y'all are complaining about. Double Toasted is Korey and Martin's legacy. All these other people have jobs and aspirations that don't involve reviewing movies.

I'm sure Tommy would have been around for the long haul if it weren't for the DUI troubles.

What Up Son I doubt is permanent.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what y'all are complaining about. Double Toasted is Korey and Martin's legacy. All these other people have jobs and aspirations that don't involve reviewing movies.

I'm sure Tommy would have been around for the long haul if it weren't for the DUI troubles.

What Up Son I doubt is permanent.
Idk bruh. I said the same thing about What Up Son damn near 2 years ago:manny:

I thought the show was trash before Danielle tho so :manny:

But Oz has gotten funnier so:manny:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Idk bruh. I said the same thing about What Up Son damn near 2 years ago:manny:

I thought the show was trash before Danielle tho so :manny:

But Oz has gotten funnier so:manny:
I mean the Call-in show before it when Goodwin took over eventually started repeating itself with the same questions.

They need to change formats every few years. The movie reviews are their bread and butter.

Ray’s sport show was a good idea but Rays a flake.