Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Them late start times and long shows got to be exhausting. Especially having a day job and needing to fit in watching movies throughout the week too. Doubt Korey is able to pay much also.

I thought Girts added a lot to the show and the four of them had found a nice groove with each other. Hopefully he drops by sometimes and for the drunk shows.

If anything does need to go on DT, it’s the fukking trivia game. It was fun trying to play along a couple of times, but it just brings the show to a halt nowadays.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do they just stick with Goodwin, Martin, and Korey or add a 4th person?

Too bad Wally left.

Deuce has been showing up to the Sunday Service and What Up Son a lot lately and Korey passes him the mic so I'm wondering if he was being groomed to replace Girts. He's liked by the community so that helps.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The best thing about Tommy with Korey was how fukking terrible he was at every game :russ: I remember watching him play Battlefront and Fallout 4 and shyt was just embarrassing :pachaha:
they was playing lego avengers on the high score and tommy and goodwin was stuggling hard af and trashing the game
:mjlol: im sitting there watcing the yt video rolling like yall trash af

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
girts has come a long way from all his jokes falling flat to being one of the funniest dudes on camera there
agreed. funny. quick witted guy. much improved in his reviews. same thing w/ tommy. i dunno if any of yall listened to the daily double. tommy was coming into his own...
why do the shows start so late? even martin has mentioned he wakes up early for work. btwn a family, full time job and seeing the films im not sure how he does the show.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
damn too bad about girts.

guess its sammys time to shine now :troll:

or they might go with a female to add a diff view, too bad that intern from a while ago is gone

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn too bad about girts.

guess its sammys time to shine now :troll:

or they might go with a female to add a diff view, too bad that intern from a while ago is gone

She wasn't built to do the she full time.

Korey, Goodwin, are Martin are great as a trio.