Remember when Martin said "Get over slavery"

I do.

fukk this whole channel.
see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya
0.jpg

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
Not digging though their garbage to find out. Happened in 2016 I believe. He said it though. It's obvious these guys only care about their white audience.

They have a disdain for their own people. How yall don't see that is beyond me.

I still ain't forgot about Korey basically giving his wife a pass when she said "stop acting weird, nikka". :what:

I've been digging Korey since the Spill days but goddamn.

:martin:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ray was there and Korey played his video. Goodwin played one of his songs last week and it was dope. Ray actually makes good music:ohhh:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not digging though their garbage to find out. Happened in 2016 I believe. He said it though. It's obvious these guys only care about their white audience.

They have a disdain for their own people. How yall don't see that is beyond me.
Don't blame you. When it come to racial topics they on some :snoop: shyt.

I don't know if I would call it disdain but Korey definitely puts on the tap shoes whenever they discuss something involving race

I can't even remember the last time I watched a full video. I usually cut it off after a few minutes cause it gets into cringe status.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Don't blame you. When it come to racial topics they on some :snoop: shyt.

I don't know if I would call it disdain but Korey definitely puts on the tap shoes whenever they discuss something involving race

I can't even remember the last time I watched a full video. I usually cut it off after a few minutes cause it gets into cringe status.

Yeah thats why I kinda backed off of them over the past few years.

Korey and Martin's low key c00nin irks my nerves more now than in the spill days

especially since they got those:mjpls: mexcian dudes on there saying some slick shyt from time to time during those police shootings

They're still funny and I trust their opinions on movies thats why I still check for them every now and then but as soon as they start talmbout racial issues its time to dip

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was about to get on Cory talmbout black women need to wear their natural and he married to a white woman.

Atleast he mentioned that jobs require our sisters to do so.