Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need someone to either pm the login for a day or post the full show for the bp review. I can't watch no YouTube shyt for this :mjcry:

Been there done that :ehh:

I'll get you the ep.

Korey's story was funny because the guy kept talking and annoying them. He eventually said "I can see I'm not helping:mjcry: " and left.

:mjlol: he gon find a way

He got Korey mad last night and he had to check him again :snoop:. You can still hear him on the mic. There's a room right behind where the audience sits so they need to have Felix watch from there.

Dynasty pissed everyone off at the end. He's going to have to repair his relationship with DT:heh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's alright, you can come join us audio only/soundclouders
gFKsunQ.gif
:laff:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'll get you the ep.

Korey's story was funny because the guy kept talking and annoying them. He eventually said "I can see I'm not helping:mjcry: " and left
Good shyt. U bout that winrar life cuz it would be cool if I could download it instead of watching it on my phone. Can only download a gig at a time tho so I need them rar files or for openload to convert it to a small enough size.

Maaaaaan when I did it the hubby didn't talk much but he kept kissing her while I was deep diving :huhldup:......couldnt stop and wouldn't stop tho :takedat:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good shyt. U bout that winrar life cuz it would be cool if I could download it instead of watching it on my phone. Can only download a gig at a time tho so I need them rar files or for openload to convert it to a small enough size.

Maaaaaan when I did it the hubby didn't talk much but he kept kissing her while I was deep diving :huhldup:......couldnt stop and wouldn't stop tho :takedat:

I'll see about WinRAR. I'm doing it in the way that's easiest for me:manny: