Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Danielle said she probably has a sex tape on the net cuz some of the dudes she messed with would record it. I'm wondering when one of those at toasties are going to find it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
too bad we never got the full story about her breaking her arm :russ:
I know!!! dude sent a email to them and everything but the head chick said they couldnt tell the story cuz it was waaaaaaaaaay too wild
nah, not my nikka Goodwin...
7dia98m.png
i always had a feeling he was just cuz of the way he used to over dramatize stuff so when he said it i wasnt too surprised :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Woah never saw that coming I mean Martin is camper than a basket of cranberries & Corey always makes suspect comments but korey? Wow

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I can't watch High Score anymore. :scust:
i remember when he first said it and a toastie wrote should we call the high score "the bi-score" :mjlol:

i mean i aint got a problem with gay dudes as long as they not super flamboyant with it and since nobody even thought he was gay or bi then clearly he's not so its whatever...it does let u really know why he didnt bet danielle that one time :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i absolutely looooooove me some danielle...i kinda hate that the crew be gettin on her bout fukking black dudes so much cuz now she tryna prove them wrong and shyt by fukking with cacs :shaq2:

creeplife_zps6a78817d.gif

Fred.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
on the episode after that reveal he claims he was just fukking around and that he's straight but I really wouldn't be surprised if he was bi.