Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
David Griffin is not black they say he is but he's clearly mixed or ethnically Indian. And who is the 2nd black guy?? Please don't tell me you think the host (macuga) is a black man :mjlol:

I've seen his pops, he's a light skin black dude. Sinead is from South Africa so I consider her black.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I've seen his pops, he's a light skin black dude. Sinead is from South Africa so I consider her black.
:russ: At Sinead being black.

Not a single mention of any blackness at all:mjpls:

Not only that, when she was on Macuga's show and he asked her black guys or white guys she didn't hesitate to say white.

Plus her baby white as hell.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
fukkin up in New York City is real tho!
dont find yourself doing no bullshyt in Times Square :francis:
them camera phones will get your ass!!!!

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:russ: At Sinead being black.

Not a single mention of any blackness at all:mjpls:

Not only that, when she was on Macuga's show and he asked her black guys or white guys she didn't hesitate to say white.

Plus her baby white as hell.

Word? I've been assuming she was just Trevor Noah status this whole time and had a white parent and a black parent. Only host I follow is Natasha...

Well this shows how much more important it is to have Double Toasted around.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Like I said at best he's mixed at worst he could be Indian but he's definitely not "black"

Sinead not only does not fuk with blacks but she ain't 1, her words. By your logic do you consider charlize theron black too?

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Like I said at best he's mixed at worst he could be Indian but he's definitely not "black"

Sinead not only does not fuk with blacks but she anit, her words. By your logic do you consider charlize theron black too?

Nah I just assumed that she was half-black, I conceded on that a couple posts ago when @Clark Wayne posted the tweet.

With Griffin I saw this before but I'll take your word for it