Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:at these fools recording a show with no audio. I'm watching The Weekly Roast and Toast and it's only an hour long because they recorded an hour and forgot to turn on the sound.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:mjlol:at these fools recording a show with no audio. I'm watching The Weekly Roast and Toast and it's only an hour long because they recorded an hour and forgot to turn on the sound.

Fred.
they recorded a hour with no audio? i caught it after the fact but when i went to the chat it said they had only been on for like 5 or 10min....the show didnt start til like 10:30 or 11 their time. I remember cuz i fell asleep waiting for them to come on and when i woke up i thought i missed a bunch but they still werent on

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they recorded a hour with no audio? i caught it after the fact but when i went to the chat it said they had only been on for like 5 or 10min....the show didnt start til like 10:30 or 11 their time. I remember cuz i fell asleep waiting for them to come on and when i woke up i thought i missed a bunch but they still werent on

Yeah. I didn't watch it live last night but if you download the episode it's 1 hour and 19 minutes. The hour before that had no audio. They restarted the show at 11:30 pm because of it.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah. I didn't watch it live last night but if you download the episode it's 1 hour and 19 minutes. The hour before that had no audio. They restarted the show at 11:30 pm because of it.

Fred.
they didnt stream that hour either cuz i was up and constantly refreshing. Trust me if they streamed with no audio somebody would've called them and let them know. It's basically that one guy they call shady job.....

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Just saw the drunk show for the first time,
The drunk show should not have been a movie review extravaganza, it shoulda been any of the other shows since she really doesn't add nothing to movie reviews and I thought Korey was going hard on her at first but damn it needed to be said, she was mad sloppy during this show and at the end of the day it needed to be said( eventhough not sure it was right to say all that during the show) and didn't realize Martin was having some problems with Korey as little jabs were thrown here, but didn't seem too serious especially with their relationship the way it is but damn the show was a highlight of craziness

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the drunk show for the first time,
The drunk show should not have been a movie review extravaganza, it shoulda been any of the other shows since she really doesn't add nothing to movie reviews and I thought Korey was going hard on her at first but damn it needed to be said, she was mad sloppy during this show and at the end of the day it needed to be said( eventhough not sure it was right to say all that during the show) and didn't realize Martin was having some problems with Korey as little jabs were thrown here, but didn't seem too serious especially with their relationship the way it is but damn the show was a highlight of craziness
That's why he was going so hard at her. Reviewing a movie drunk was her idea. They all
4ill_zpsl9e7o04n.png
for weeks telling her it's terrible idea. She begged them to do it, then showed up drunk out of her mind before the show even started.

@Deltron is that on their site? I already seen it but last I heard Korey was saying he wasn't gonna post it.

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That's why he was going so hard at her. Reviewing a movie drunk was her idea. They all
4ill_zpsl9e7o04n.png
for weeks telling her it's terrible idea. She begged them to do it, then showed up drunk out of her mind before the show even started.

@Deltron is that on their site? I already seen it but last I heard Korey was saying he wasn't gonna post it.

Fred.
yeah its on the site..... he plugged it on the last drunk show movie extravaganza when they reviewed monster trucks

• Dap
Reactions: hex