Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons - Out On all platforms

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Finally got to play this. The gameplay is rock solid. Every character has a different playstyle. The roguelike elements to me are a positive it mixes up what would be a samey experience.

With that said online co-op in 2023 is a requirement. It should the first free DLC/Patch they handle

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This game is fun, but they missed my not having online play out the gate.

I concur with this sentiment, but after watching this review that goes into the behind the scenes tribulations they went through, I'd honestly be surprised if they even managed to add online co-op post launch.

This game was essentially a labor of love with just 2 dudes working on it for the most, shyt got so dire one of the developers almost died while pushing toward dealines and shyt :picard:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I concur with this sentiment, but after watching this review that goes into the behind the scenes tribulations they went through, I'd honestly be surprised if they even managed to add online co-op post launch.

This game was essentially a labor of love with just 2 dudes working on it for the most, shyt got so dire one of the developers almost died while pushing toward dealines and shyt :picard:

Wow

Man risked it all. Hopefully they can get paid, take a break and add some dlc for this

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped on sale even though I wasn’t feeling the chibi art, it’s straight

But after buying Super Double Dragon a few weeks ago this one definitely ain’t better than that, I don’t like the pausing after certain moves and the dash takes a lil bit getting used to.

Definitely a 3.5/5 I like it and there definitely enough to keep me coming back, compared to SOR 4, TMNT, Fighting Rage and River City Girls, it’s not as good as those but I still recommend it

Now I need to cop that new River City Ransom remake

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Copped on sale even though I wasn’t feeling the chibi art, it’s straight

But after buying Super Double Dragon a few weeks ago this one definitely ain’t better than that, I don’t like the pausing after certain moves and the dash takes a lil bit getting used to.

Definitely a 3.5/5 I like it and there definitely enough to keep me coming back, compared to SOR 4, TMNT, Fighting Rage and River City Girls, it’s not as good as those but I still recommend it

Now I need to cop that new River City Ransom remake
Huh?? :wtf: