Dope sites for Hip Hop related clothing? (Retro tees especially)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
245 bucks for a Hanes tee :what:

Vintage Tupac Shakur 2Pac His Music Lives On T-Shirt

tupac_music_lives_use_large.jpg

pac_musice_lives_3_large.jpg

:whoa:
:yeshrug: if they're charging that, someone is paying it on a regular basis. I'd make a bootleg before I paid over $40 for a shirt, personally

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Copped the Max B oneas its on offer. I can already tell their customer service is trash though. This will take forever to ship with no communication.

That Max B tee was designed by Asap Yams too, dope little collectable.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Yeah that's the new shyt that's started

People taking deadstock concert tees from the 90s and early 00s and charging over a $100 for them on some thrift store hipster shyt

Over here in London at Selfridges the department store, they're selling Naughty by Nature 1991 and Dr Dre 1992 Concert t-shirts for like 300 pounds :wtf:
A few websites that have them plus E-bay are going crazy. Seen a 96 Pac shirt going for like $700 :mindblown:

I guess people think cause they vintage and rare they will go for a price like Mitchell and Ness throwbacks but like I feel like most people can make these t-shirts again for a tenth of the price

https://www.radvintage.com/vintage-clothing/tshirts-tees/rap-hip-hop-concert?page=4

Not sure its gonna take off with those prices and especially cause I dont see no rappers rocking them in videos and magazines

Big Meat 5000

Un-Harlem like
Daps
Reppin
NY
Copped the Max B oneas its on offer. I can already tell their customer service is trash though. This will take forever to ship with no communication.

That Max B tee was designed by Asap Yams too, dope little collectable.

hell yea, when I bought the Iverson shirt, I didn't receive any shipping confirmation until like 2 weeks later. they told me that once a order is made, is when they make the prints.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
hell yea, when I bought the Iverson shirt, I didn't receive any shipping confirmation until like 2 weeks later. they told me that once a order is made, is when they make the prints.

Forreal? :why: Why the hell was that Max B one down as sold out before lol.
They should communicate that better
I'll probably get it early 2017 seen as I'm in the UK.