Dope site for streaming movies and tv shows with no ads and shyt

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing about this and how convenient and high quality it is. You mind putting me on point on how to set this up to get the most out of it?

Yeah, no prob. Download the Kodi app. The latest build is called Krypton and it's been very stable for me. From Kodi, install an add-on for it called Fusion. Open Fusion, and from there download an app called Exodus.

There's a ton of online/YouTube tutorials depending on what you are installing it on, but it really is very easy.

You can theme it, but i prefer to run it very light. I just install Exodus, and the subscene plug-in in case i need subtitles for anything. I also change the view type in Exodus (tools) to "Infowall" so that the box cover and a brief description are displayed. In the skins menu i delete all folders except the add-on one that contains Exodus. Change opening profile to master user so that your changes save. That's it. Keep it simple and you'll never really have to update anything or worry about any features breaking.

I run kodi throughout my house, i have it installed on a firestick, firetv, and my macbook pro.

Last edited:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Should be good guides on YouTube basically Google Kodi and exodus setup guide. Here's a step by step guide w pics :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seo-mi...us-for-kodi/amp/?client=ms-android-tmobile-us

Yeah, no prob. Download the Kodi app. The latest build is called Krypton and it's been very attached for me. Install an add-on for it called Fusion. Open Fusion, and from there download an app called Exodus.

There's a ton of online/YouTube tutorials depending on what you are installing it on, but it really is very easy.

You can theme it, but i prefer to run it very light. I just install Exodus, and the subscene plug-in in case i need subtitles for anything. I also change the view type in Exodus (tools) to "Infowall" so that the box cover and a brief description are displayed. In the skins menu i delete all folders except the add-on one that contains Exodus. Change opening profile to master user so that your changes save. That's it. Keep it simple and you'll never really have to update anything or worry about any features breaking.

I run kodi throughout my house, i have it installed on a firestick, firetv, and my macbook pro.

Much appreciated, gonna set this up soon. Cheap gang with yet another W :blessed:

Edit:

What type of device are you wanting to install it on @ColiBomaye ?

I'll try to keep it simple for now and just put it on my PC and maybe on a flash drive for when I'm away from home.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Much appreciated, gonna set this up soon. Cheap gang with yet another W :blessed:

Edit:

I'll try to keep it simple for now and just put it on my PC and maybe on a flash drive for when I'm away from home.

Set up a copy of it on an amazon firestick for when you're on the go. Then all you gotta do is plug it in, stick it in an hdmi port on a television and you're good to go. I took it on vacation with us a couple weeks ago and it worked great, even just using the free hotel wifi. Just had to bump down the max quality to 720p.

With firetv/sticks, i highly recommend using the phone app to browse, as it works even better than the included remote.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Looks likes it's not available for roku. However, if you have a way to stream media from your computer to your tv, you can always just install it and then beam it to your television.

Firesticks are only $40 and sometimes$30 if you can find them on sale. Well worth the small price.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Set up a copy of it on an amazon firestick for when you're on the go. Then all you gotta do is plug it in, stick it in an hdmi port on a television and you're good to go. I took it on vacation with us a couple weeks ago and it worked great, even just using the free hotel wifi. Just had to bump down the max quality to 720p.

With firetv/sticks, i highly recommend using the phone app to browse, as it works even better than the included remote.

bolded is so true. browsing with the phone is 100 x easier. especially being able to type on your phone instead of going letter by letter with the included remote. that shyt is a pain in the ass.

Daps
Yeah, no prob. Download the Kodi app. The latest build is called Krypton and it's been very stable for me. From Kodi, install an add-on for it called Fusion. Open Fusion, and from there download an app called Exodus.

What's the difference between using kodi and popcorntime?