Dope analysis on the Sopranos ending

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Breaking Bad had one of the least inspired and generic endings imo:yeshrug:For me, the ending of The Sopranos made a ton of sense even before all the theories came out. Despite killing all of his enemies, Tony will always have to keep his head on a swivel and can never do simple things like enjoying a dinner with his family. His other family is the reason for that. The Sopranos was always a show framed around the theme of juggling two families. Whether Tony died or not is pointless:manny:

also, Cowboy Bebop did the protagonist dying finale much better too :yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not really new information, but they really use the right scenes/interviews/quotes to go into the three big theories:

- T got popped
- Nothing happened
- 'the viewer gets popped'

While they don't form their own conclusion, they spend more time on the T getting popped theory.
so the same theory that's been online since the show ended. :ld:

what really happened is david chase is a dikkhead and was too scared to have a definitive end. :ufdup:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
His "breaking bad" moment for me was him pointing out Jesse hiding under the car. That was an act of pure malice that was not redeemable.

dude snitched :dahell: Walt should have pointed him out.

although I did feel bad for my guy becoming a meth slave :francis: that was sad.

@hex about to ban y'all :whew:

just spoilered my shyt above, I want no smoke :whoa: