Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
cliffnotes?????

Cant watch till after work.

It's not really new information, but they really use the right scenes/interviews/quotes to go into the three big theories:

- T got popped
- Nothing happened
- 'the viewer gets popped'

While they don't form their own conclusion, they spend more time on the T getting popped theory.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the two broads at the end of the video were not bad to look at either...

good clip

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
The show has been over for more than a decade, yet the ending is still being discussed. No one can tell me it's not the GOAT series finale:whoo:

The Leftovers is in the running, doe:mjpls:
most ambiguous, sure but goat?:patrice:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
What would be your goat, breh?:jbhmm:
Breaking bad, six feet under was good too. I prefer a definitive ending on a series. We saw Walt die there’s no what if he didn’t die bs.

The ambiguity is fun for speculation but with a show like sopranos I thought it was a copout.

And lol @ Chase confirming the ending after gandolfini died. Makes it look even more spineless and lazy

But I like the episode and ithe show as a whole has a lot of replay value and I hold it higher than B.B.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Breaking bad, six feet under was good too. I prefer a definitive ending on a series. We saw Walt die there’s no what if he didn’t die bs.

The ambiguity is fun for speculation but with a show like sopranos I thought it was a copout.

And lol @ Chase confirming the ending after gandolfini died. Makes it look even more spineless and lazy

But I like the episode and ithe show as a whole has a lot of replay value and I hold it higher than B.B.
Breaking Bad had one of the least inspired and generic endings imo:yeshrug:For me, the ending of The Sopranos made a ton of sense even before all the theories came out. Despite killing all of his enemies, Tony will always have to keep his head on a swivel and can never do simple things like enjoying a dinner with his family. His other family is the reason for that. The Sopranos was always a show framed around the theme of juggling two families. Whether Tony died or not is pointless:manny:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Breaking Bad had one of the least inspired and generic endings imo:yeshrug:For me, the ending of The Sopranos made a ton of sense even before all the theories came out. Despite killing all of his enemies, Tony will always have to keep his head on a swivel and can never do simple things like enjoying a dinner with his family. His other family is the reason for that. The Sopranos was always a show framed around the theme of juggling two families. Whether Tony died or not is pointless:manny:

i agree that breaking bad's ending was generic but it was also wholly satisfying and fulfilling... which is all an ending needs to be sometimes.

but the ambiguity of the sopranos finale was a bold decision, and tbh that show was so next level that a hollywood ending may have only have undermined it.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/a...nally-reveals-tonys-fate-on-the-sopranos/amp/
See the juelz-ing? But it proves your point that whether he died or not is pointless but backs up my claims too. Not sure why the main character of the GOAT show dying or not in the series finale is pointless. Chase is an on the fence b*stard.:pachaha:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
i agree that breaking bad's ending was generic but it was also wholly satisfying and fulfilling... which is all an ending needs to be sometimes.

but the ambiguity of the sopranos finale was a bold decision, and tbh that show was so next level that a hollywood ending may have only have undermined it.
I just felt that for a show that was supposed to be about the main character "breaking bad" it ended with the vast majority of the audience being on Walt's side, Walt winning, and no meaningful consequences. I rooted for Tony Soprano but I realized he was a complete piece of shyt human being with little to no redeeming qualities. That feeling of paranoia that Tony will live with (however long that is) is of his own creation. He's most likely gonna get clapped eventually. Or he may get locked up. Or there's the small chance he dies a natural death. But the feeling we as an audience have in that final scene is what Tony will deal with always. Walt dies with a smile on his face. His "breaking bad" moment for me was him pointing out Jesse hiding under the car. That was an act of pure malice that was not redeemable. But then they have Walt save him in the finale. Walt's family will be millionaires once his son turns 18. At the end of the day, besides being a nicely wrapped up, fun story, what was the point of all of this? That was far too nice of an ending for a man who caused all the carnage Walt did out of pure hubris. I'd be cool with all of that if the creator of the show didn't at one point say we were going to hate Walt by the end of the show. By the end of the show I was rooting for Walt to kill Neo-Nazis:skip:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/a...nally-reveals-tonys-fate-on-the-sopranos/amp/
See the juelz-ing? But it proves your point that whether he died or not is pointless but backs up my claims too. Not sure why the main character of the GOAT show dying or not in the series finale is pointless. Chase is an on the fence b*stard.:pachaha:
Chase's juelzing is trolling the fanbase. He constantly says whether Tony died or not was inconsequential. The effects of the life he chose are what really matters.