I put in so much work last night, I'm booting up the game like

tumblr_msdc31P8h91r6xisho1_400.gif

Hoping my shyt saved :sadcam:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
shyt saved fine :whew: I think y'all ignore when it says "the cloud servers are down. Your character data won't be saved. Continue?" Or some shyt like that

Obviously it won't save if it says that

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean who doesn't love sitting on their couch for hours looking at a blurred out city with the words "Waiting For Other Players" at the bottom of the screen while you listen to terrible and annoying techno music? I sure do! Thank you Rockstar for making the GTA Online gameplay so fun and entertaining! Couldn't of done it better! No but for real, fukk YOU ROCKSTAR! 3 fukken days and you haven't fixed a single thing! Your guys plan worked out perfectly fine huh? Get 1 billion dollars in the first three days and give us a piece of shyt online game! Thank you so fukking much Rockstar! It'll be nice if you kept us updated atleast every hour just so that we know you are making progress and are actually trying to fix it, but nooo one update per day is okay right? Thanks again, couldn't of asked for a better online experience!

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...200233123-Dont-you-guys-just-LOVE-GTA-Online-
Patience is a virtue but gta is demonic because all these fans wanna hurt chew.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
First day couldn't play, but yesterday and today its been working pretty flawlessly. Still a few bugs (start mission under bridge, tattoos not showing up), but for the most part its running great.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i didn't know 16 players could be so overwhelming, so much random chaos happening around me.

i had two nikkas shooting at me til they realized i was trynna help them get away from the cops. then their car caught fire, and they jumped in mine. i got them away from the danger, got them under a freeway and got out on foot -- these nikkas shot me in the back with a shotgun :beli:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
i didn't know 16 players could be so overwhelming, so much random chaos happening around me.

i had two nikkas shooting at me til they realized i was trynna help them get away from the cops. then their car caught fire, and they jumped in mine. i got them away from the danger, got them under a freeway and got out on foot -- these nikkas shot me in the back with a shotgun :beli:

:umad: :bryan:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah, as frustrated as I was the last two days when I finally got on for a couple of hours today I felt :blessed:

If they get everything on point, in a month all these issues will be forgotten

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Exactly, 16 is fine for what it is & how complex the game is

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK

:laff:

I went into a 24/7 only to find it getting robbed... honked my car to let dude know I was friendly, as soon as he comes out...:bustback::bryan: took the money and dipset:yeshrug: