Dont you guys just LOVE GTA Online?!

Daps
I mean who doesn't love sitting on their couch for hours looking at a blurred out city with the words "Waiting For Other Players" at the bottom of the screen while you listen to terrible and annoying techno music? I sure do! Thank you Rockstar for making the GTA Online gameplay so fun and entertaining! Couldn't of done it better! No but for real, fukk YOU ROCKSTAR! 3 fukken days and you haven't fixed a single thing! Your guys plan worked out perfectly fine huh? Get 1 billion dollars in the first three days and give us a piece of shyt online game! Thank you so fukking much Rockstar! It'll be nice if you kept us updated atleast every hour just so that we know you are making progress and are actually trying to fix it, but nooo one update per day is okay right? Thanks again, couldn't of asked for a better online experience!

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...200233123-Dont-you-guys-just-LOVE-GTA-Online-

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess it would be cool if I didn't have to so create a new character and do a race every time I log on

Daps
:childplease: Quit bytchin and complainin and find something else to do til they get it workin right. fukk outta here with that lame temper tantrum shyt :camby:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Online wasn't working for me yesterday but it's whatever

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is fun as fukk once you get in. Dirty cop is :noah:

Thefukkery :blessed:

Gta style racing is like road rash reborn :obama:

-DMP-
How do i find the road rash style races?All i can find is the mario kart style races.I cant shoot out of my car and shoot out peoples tires like the last gta.I miss that old fukkery wheres it at?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
How do i find the road rash style races?All i can find is the mario kart style races.I cant shoot out of my car and shoot out peoples tires like the last gta.I miss that old fukkery wheres it at?

If im not mistaken its called gta style racing. We were playing last night one motor cycles and people were shooting rockets at me along with Micro SMG.

-DMP-

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Got it working yesterday and shyt was dope until muthafukkas at my crib started using torrents to download what seems like an entire human life, hogging up all my bandwidth. I can't even stay connected to XBL long enough to load up the disc :sadcam:

When you walking and dudes drive past you, and you see em pop that U-turn and start to beeline for you...only for you to pull out the yopper and put em down before they run into you full speed....:birdman:

ridge

Daps
Lol my shyt still ain't working day 3

Prob trade this in for pokemon x

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I wish the game fukking saved progress on the kills you get with certain weapons, and I wish I could search for Deathmatches.