Don’t understand why Israel isn’t viewed in the same light as Nazi Germany. And the U.S. government is disgusting for supporting them.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I love when you see sources, the first response is to question the sources instead of the content. There are literally protestors arguing for the ITF to rape prisoners. Imagine how that would play out in America.

Hamas is also in the UN, on American campuses, and in Japan, apparently. Of course they're in the OCCUPIED West Bank. Every opp Israel has is Hamas. :mjlol:

No you're right Israel would never harvest organs...

Oh wait :skip:

Nah you're right. IDF soldier shoot terrorists like young girls and old women who move. What a just and moral army

“it is permissible to shoot at their center of mass [their body], not into the air,” B. continued. “It’s permissible to shoot everyone, a young girl, an old woman.”

You're infamous here for being a Zionist shill. How you can defend killing grandma's in church and gunning down little girls is proof of your disgusting mind and zionist Nazi philosophy :hhh:

YOU TRYIN TOO HARD

I LITERALLY SHOT DOWN EVERY SINGLE LIE U BROUGHT WIT EASE

AND U JUST GUNA KEEP CIRCLING BACK TO THE SAME UNSUBSTANTIATED ANTI JEWISH BS PROPAGATED BY ARAB EXTREMISTS…. BECAUSE U HATE JEWS.

DO U EVER POST ABOUT THE ACTUAL GENOCIDE IN SUDAN? OR THE ROHINGYA GENOCIDE??

NOPE…

BECAUSE IT DOESNT FEED YOUR JEW HATRED …. CATS LIKE U IS EASY TO SEE THROUGH. U NOT SLICK AS U THINK HOMIE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You answered your own question.

None of them are WHITE countries.

All of the other countries tolerate the United States and Europe.

Israel is the only white country in a region that dominates the global oil and gas markets.

ISRAEL IS NOT A “WHITE” COUNTRY

:dead:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Only because Israel has not tried to expand yet.

Nazi Germany wasn't a problem for the rest of the world until they attempted to expand outside of Germany.

I mean they even held a rally in New York City in 1939...

madison-square-garden_nazi-rally_1-51e735b016958fc44da8f525e9b592dedff03324.jpg

In Jewish New York because we’re all being played like suckers

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You always crying about this shyt, the thing is that the Arabs are the terrorists destabilizing shyt all over. They ringing terrorists even in Africa, they dnt know peace. Israel for all tos flaws run a mostly peaceful nation.

Borders are something that has been fought over since the beginning of time and it’s not going to start now. Ukraine/Russia and even China and the South China Sea getting antsy. Israel/Palestine nothing but a war that needs a clear winner so we all can move on.

Sometimes u got to give war a chance so the winner can shake out..but Palestine play dirty and hide within civilian population so yall can feel sympathy. They sacrifice their own people for brownie points with dimbass like u that go against your own self interest..yall fools would rather align with Iran and Hamas than your own country. Yall the worst of the worst :francis:

Hamas wouldn’t piss on you to put the fire out u know.They dnt even care about their own people why would u care about them..just shut up and let it play out..it
those terrorists aren''t funded by magic. foreign powers fund them, supply them weapons then come in as the saviour to fix a problem they created. you need to educate yourself.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
YOU TRYIN TOO HARD

I LITERALLY SHOT DOWN EVERY SINGLE LIE U BROUGHT WIT EASE

AND U JUST GUNA KEEP CIRCLING BACK TO THE SAME UNSUBSTANTIATED ANTI JEWISH BS PROPAGATED BY ARAB EXTREMISTS…. BECAUSE U HATE JEWS.

DO U EVER POST ABOUT THE ACTUAL GENOCIDE IN SUDAN? OR THE ROHINGYA GENOCIDE??

NOPE…

BECAUSE IT DOESNT FEED YOUR JEW HATRED …. CATS LIKE U IS EASY TO SEE THROUGH. U NOT SLICK AS U THINK HOMIE.
:umad: it's getting hard to defend that sick country's shyt and you subhuman zionist fukks are done. World has had it with your shyt

I fukk with Jews, Muslims, Christians and even Druze.

I don't fukk with zionist pigs :pacspit:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:umad: it's getting hard to defend that sick country's shyt and you subhuman zionist fukks are done. World has had it with your shyt

THIS IS LIKE SAYING “I FUX WIT CHINESE PEOPLE BUT NOT THE ONES WHO EAT RICE!”

:skip:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Piece of shyt needs to be banned.

He’s probably one of the a$$holes that got me banned from the main Israel threads on this sit.

He’s one of the reasons why this site has gone to shyt.