Don't trust Russian women?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I love eastern european women, just don't cheat on them or give them any reasons to suspect you're about that life and they will do anything you say :jawalrus:

:noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why nikkas mess with Russians I will NEVER understand :snoop:

There are so many hot white chicks everywhere else, why Russians? If you guys ever hit it off and things start to get serious how will you plan on ever visiting her family in Russia?

Oh that's right, you won't. Skinhead groups will fukk y'all up at the drop of a hat. I'm never messing with any Russian chick no matter how perfect she may seem. I don't want those problems :whoa:

Iol I've been to Russia

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
russians are racist as fukk...in general, the slavic nations are racist as fukk....bunch of african soccer players had a lot of problems there, with bananas being thrown by the fans and all that shyt....

and not all eastern europeans women (people) are bad...ukrainian, slovenian and romanian women are sexy as fukk....but hey...to each their own

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never fukked with a Russian chick personally, but I work with a white dude who says they're the best fukks.

I've heard that from a few white dudes.I guess they got that good version of "fire crotch"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did you pull her with Alexander Pushkin quotes?:steviej:

Nah my best female friend at the Tike was Ukrainian and we met at her birthday party.

It was funny cuz she was a blonde hair blue eyed Russian with a Russian accent and I'm a black Jamaican

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
tumblr_mplr7oM6mC1rz36j2o1_500.gif

tumblr_lpvdmtaXp31r1zphpo1_500.gif