Don't trust Russian women?

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of y'all have any experience with Russian chicks (not 2nd or 3rd gen shawties, but women born and raised in Russia)? Several ladies I know are pathological liars; they cute as fukk though...so who knows.

Daps
I got a bunch of Russian friends and they don't fukk with Russian women, that's a big enough red flag for y'all even considering to bag a Russian chick.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
They tend not to like Blacks. So you I'm guessing you're White.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Any of y'all have any experience with Russian chicks (not 2nd or 3rd gen shawties, but women born and raised in Russia)? Several ladies I know are pathological liars; they cute as fukk though...so who knows.

No, matter of fact, don't trust Russians as far as you can see them. Russians are hand in hand peoples, you give me mine, I give you yours. And russian females are bigger golddiggers than Latinas. Of course, there's good and bad in every race, but with Russians, the good is 1%. Jumpoff status, nothing more :obama:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you trust yourself, why would you need to trust anybody else...?

When you get into a relationship, you need to know what YOU want out of that relationship, and you need to be realistic about the situation...

If you are a "googoo gaga" naive type of fellow, you will get got...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
they've got a reputation for being ice blooded type females.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why nikkas mess with Russians I will NEVER understand :snoop:

There are so many hot white chicks everywhere else, why Russians? If you guys ever hit it off and things start to get serious how will you plan on ever visiting her family in Russia?

Oh that's right, you won't. Skinhead groups will fukk y'all up at the drop of a hat. I'm never messing with any Russian chick no matter how perfect she may seem. I don't want those problems :whoa:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why nikkas mess with Russians I will NEVER understand :snoop:

There are so many hot white chicks everywhere else, why Russians? If you guys ever hit it off and things start to get serious how will you plan on ever visiting her family in Russia?

Oh that's right, you won't. Skinhead groups will fukk y'all up at the drop of a hat. I'm never messing with any Russian chick no matter how perfect she may seem. I don't want those problems :whoa:

tumblr_mplr7oM6mC1rz36j2o1_500.gif

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Russian culture conditions the females to 'survive' by any means necessary, that means stomping on the next man, lying and all the deviant shyt that is looked down upon (but many people do) in America.