Don't this **** make you wanna twerk?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
No, it makes me want to stop being black.

jaywhat_zps7b8fe07a.png

so why the fukk did you make this thread

why are you contradicting yaself?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I did was look at your rep page to see why you're red bruh. It took no real digging whatsoever to find that post.

In other words you couldn't go blow for blow so you had to do some researching. Ok fukk nikka:ehh:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Do you think it's because of a short attention spam? Perhaps you're used to everything being delivered to you in such a short amount of time that you've yet to learn how to appreciate things that slowly come but are more fine tunes than Perse your average hip hop record? The comparison is somewhat similar to watching a documentary rather than reading a book on it.

Its funny that you compare it to hip hop but my favorite genre is not hip hop. kinda assumptious to automatically think to compare it to hip hop. i like documentaries and read voraciously.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jaywhat_zps7b8fe07a.png

so why the fukk did you make this thread

why are you contradicting yaself?

CAUSE THAT shyt IS CORNY AND HAS NO SORT OF PLACE IN MUSIC HISTORY. I WAS COMPLIMENTING MY TASTE IN MUSIC NOT TWERKING.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
In other words you couldn't go blow for blow so you had to do some researching. Ok fukk nikka:ehh:

Calling me Canadian isn't a blow. It's a fact.

Calling you a pedophile is also a fact.

Don't be mad at me because you're an intellectually lazy mongrel who should be put down :yeshrug:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling me Canadian isn't a blow. It's a fact.

Calling you a pedophile is also a fact.

Don't be mad at me because you're an intellectually lazy mongrel who should be put down :yeshrug:

Looool you're so clever! You should write sitcoms!

Lemme dismiss your bytch ass real quick and put you on ignore
YouTube

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Looool you're so clever! You should write sitcoms!

Lemme dismiss your bytch ass real quick and put you on ignore
YouTube

Of course you would put me on ignore you soft, corny, homotional ass faq. You disgusting pedophile.

Then you post a song to describe yourself. Pathetic. :obama2:

Go get your fukking shinebox, pleb.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny that you compare it to hip hop but my favorite genre is not hip hop. kinda assumptious to automatically think to compare it to hip hop. i like documentaries and read voraciously.

I'm not saying you're into hip hop, calm down. I'm not attacking you, I compared it to hip hop because hip hop was built from jazz. And my point with reading, was most people would watch a documentary on Ancient Rome rather than reading a book about it. But I see I guess.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East

:dwillhuh: is that your tittays in your avi? Them joints look scrumptious, you got names for them or you just let em hang?