Don't take failure so personally, y'all

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Best way to deal with a failure. (School, personal life, work)....Don't talk to anyone for at least two days and :sadbron: that shyt out. Then Rebuild.

:deadmanny: I gotta applaud those always-smiling, bubbly people who know what kind of sh!t they're in. I don't know what they are like by themselves, but it does take a lot to look cheerful outwardly.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:deadmanny: I gotta applaud those always-smiling, bubbly people who know what kind of sh!t they're in. I don't know what they are like by themselves, but it does take a lot to look cheerful outwardly.

Real failure will have the happiest of happy people angry as fukk. Like failing a class or finding out your woman ran up your credit score now you can't get a loan or an apartment without a co-signer. Or even the worst. Know you are going to jail over some shyt your friend did. Real Failure.

people who are outwardly happy are always sad as fukk on the inside.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get the chance to try again; the fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, and they refuse. They cling to the realm, for the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

tumblr_m2lm3h5h8x1qfc86g.gif

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Real failure will have the happiest of happy people angry as fukk. Like failing a class or finding out your woman ran up your credit score now you can't get a loan or an apartment without a co-signer. Or even the worst. Know you are going to jail over some shyt your friend did. Real Failure.

people who are outwardly happy are always sad as fukk on the inside.

Yeah, But outside of the the class failing, some of those things weren't 100% the person's fault.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
That's the crazy thing about failure...it is an equal opportunity fukker upper. It doesn't care. LOL You get locked up for your friend's crime you still have to do the time.

Or you do the right thing and still get fukked up

I try to stress this to those around me.

Failure and rejection is impartial.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's something I always have to remind myself daily. Results are only byproducts of trying so there will be failures and successes. Not trying at all is not entertaining the possibility of greatness. The ultimate failure.