Don't take failure so personally, y'all

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
It just means one of three things, you wasn't about that life, you learned a new lesson what not to do from now on, or you didn't even try. :steviej:

And now a few messages from some random motherfukkers.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931) American inventor.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Confucius (BC 551-BC 479) Chinese philosopher.

Failure is nature's plan to prepare you for great responsibilities.
Napoleon Hill (1883-1970) American speaker and motivational writer.

If you are bitten by a snake, what's the best thing to do? Remain calm, separate the poison from the rest of your body, suck the poison out. Worst thing to do: get upset, chase and kill snake. Same when someone strikes out at you verbally. Remain calm, don't try to strike back at the other person. Don't let the poison spread throughout your system.
Unknown Source

Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.
Napoleon Hill (1883-1970) American speaker and motivational writer.

You can fail so very often. But you are not a failure until you give up.
Unknown Source :wow:

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. In this life we get nothing save by effort.
Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) 26th president of the U.S.

A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake.
Confucius (BC 551-BC 479) Chinese philosopher.

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
Henry Ford (1863-1947) American industrialist.

Who has never tasted what is bitter does not know what is sweet.
German proverb

I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.
Muhammad Ali :wow:

Experience teaches slowly, and at the cost of mistakes.
James A. Froude

If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.
Marcus Aurelius

He that is down needs fear no fall.
John Bunyan

A man’s life is interesting primarily when he has failed–I well know.
For it’s a sign that he tried to surpass himself.
Georges Clemenceau :wow:

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
Michael Jordan

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:ld: Easier said than done, isn't it. Especially for those of us with an internal locust of control, failure can hurt like a mother fukker. :wow:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My problem with failure is that I have such supreme confidence in my abilities, I generally think I can/will succeed at whatever I set out to do, so when I fail at something I go through one of these emotions

1) Thinking I'm a fraud.. like maybe I've just always thought I was intelligent but really I've been fooling people all along and am actually not skilled or talented at all
2) Maybe it was a lack of effort on my part, and if it was a task really worth my full effort/attention, I feel extreme guilt over the fact that I could have done more but I'm just a lazy fukk
3) Then regardless of whether 1) or 2) happens, it will cause me more stress the next time I attempt some new challenge. The feeling of being a fraud, or being lazy, will haunt me going into the next thing and possibly become a self-fulfilling prophecy due to my own anxiety over those emotions

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

So if I negged you until you were red, would you accept that?

Oh Stella let's just relax and watch a flick or two no fighting.

mysmilie_4327.gif

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I look at failure a couple of different ways.

Immediately failure sucks like a mothafukka. But it can serve as a reality check because it causes an immediate self reflection. "Why the fukk did I fail?!?!" Turning those failures into motivation for success is the key to a strong individual. Failure builds character. In order to success you must know how to deal with failure.

Best way to deal with a failure. (School, personal life, work)....Don't talk to anyone for at least two days and :sadbron: that shyt out. Then Rebuild.