Don't take a shyt and do squats right after....

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Sorry bro but Iam kind of bored right now, having to lie all day on my belly propped up on a pillow waiting for this thing to shrink down. My girlfriend is downstairs with her kid ,and just said I look fukking gay and took a pic then left the room , I get zero sympathy. she said she would make me some dinner but that was on hour ago. I was rubbing my butthole so much because Iam really hairy down there.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was going to be a funny story about you dropping a deuce while squatting.

Hammerroids are funny though.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Sorry bro but Iam kind of bored right now, having to lie all day on my belly propped up on a pillow waiting for this thing to shrink down. My girlfriend is downstairs with her kid ,and just said I look fukking gay and took a pic then left the room , I get zero sympathy. she said she would make me some dinner but that was on hour ago. I was rubbing my butthole so much because Iam really hairy down there.
Lololololol. :mjlol: :russ: :laugh:
They about to violate you hardbody :whoa: pause.
They probably going through your pockets. Pawning your tv. Taking your jewels. Her kid is playing your XBOX and fukking up your saved files :lolbron:
But real talk though, since she's seen you in such a vulnerable position, she'll probably never respect you again. :no:
I kid, friend. Get better.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
bruh I had the h roids, the real roids, one of the worst experiences in my life, as soon as you are about to feel better, you take another dump and it hurts like hell. My advice, always wash your a** after sh*tting if you can, and NEVER, NEVER squat with a sh*tty a** (meaning if you didnt take a shower after taking a dump)

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh I had the h roids, the real roids, one of the worst experiences in my life, as soon as you are about to feel better, you take another dump and it hurts like hell. My advice, always wash your a** after sh*tting if you can, and NEVER, NEVER squat with a sh*tty a** (meaning if you didnt take a shower after taking a dump)

Don't you notice though, (at least in my case), right after the shyt, the lumps shrinks a little but after a while swells right back up? It's depressing. Anyhow Iam almost better now, doc was right, it does shrink back down,but he said it will probably happen again if I keep doing whatever caused it to happen in the first place. It is horrendous as you want to take painkillers for the pain as my back ached,my butt cheeks ached even my balls ached ,but painkillers can constipate you and that your a$$hole feels like it's going to split it two when you take a shyt.

You'd think with a such a common but nasty problem which is normally minor unless you aggravate it ,the treatments would have moved a bit on by now. As it involves, burning, cutting ,freezing if you are brave enough to visit the hospital with them It's medieval shyt. Iam mean I think h-rhoids are basically swollen blood vessels, you would think there was a magic cream that can cure it, I know there is cream out now ,but it don't cure it,it just helps with the inflammation really. b

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Don't you notice though, (at least in my case), right after the shyt, the lumps shrinks a little but after a while swells right back up? It's depressing. Anyhow Iam almost better now, doc was right, it does shrink back down,but he said it will probably happen again if I keep doing whatever caused it to happen in the first place. It is horrendous as you want to take painkillers for the pain as my back ached,my butt cheeks ached even my balls ached ,but painkillers can constipate you and that your a$$hole feels like it's going to split it two when you take a shyt.

You'd think with a such a common but nasty problem which is normally minor unless you aggravate it ,the treatments would have moved a bit on by now. As it involves, burning, cutting ,freezing if you are brave enough to visit the hospital with them It's medieval shyt. Iam mean I think h-rhoids are basically swollen blood vessels, you would think there was a magic cream that can cure it, I know there is cream out now ,but it don't cure it,it just helps with the inflammation really. b

prep h bruh, and that witchhazel wipes.