Don't mean to brag, but PS Plus been good to a nikka

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
PS Plus been pretty good this year. Games I got for free which I was gonna buy anyway:

Control: Ultimate Edition
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Predator: Hunting Grounds
Hitman 2
Bugsnax
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Vampyr
Monster Hunter: World
Battlefield 1, 5
COD 3, 4
Remnant: From the Ashes

Edit: Days Gone as well

Some mediocre months here and there, but overall my $25 Eneba subscription was money well spent :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS Plus been pretty good this year. Games I got for free which I was gonna buy anyway:

Control: Ultimate Edition
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Predator: Hunting Grounds
Hitman 2
Bugsnax
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Vampyr
Monster Hunter: World
Battlefield 1, 5
COD 3, 4
Remnant: From the Ashes

Edit: Days Gone as well

Some mediocre months here and there, but overall my $25 Eneba subscription was money well spent :ehh:

Don’t forget the play at home games also.

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete, Ratchet and Clank

It’s also nice that you keep them indefinitely

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

And the PS Plus collection, including RE7, Fallout 4, Infamous Second Son, and the classics like Bloodborne, TLOU Remastered, P5, UC4 (all of which I already own, but for people who don't)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There's not a single mention of Xbox or Game Pass in this thread, yet you were triggered anyway. Meanwhile the Psychonauts thread is dead as fukk. Go drum up excitement for that game, bruh :ehh:
This is just a testament to the console stan nature of the subforum. Psychonauts 2 is one of the best received games released this year also being on PlayStation and because a company owned by Microsoft made it people here will either ignore it or lump it into their fanboy crusade.

91 on Metacritic and 88 on Opencritic. Meanwhile because Rift Apart is a PS5 exclusive it gets a 75 page thread fueled by it being highly rated exclusive from Sony because Psychonauts 2 is either rated equal to or better and exist on the same platform.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is just a testament to the console stan nature of the subforum. Psychonauts 2 is one of the best received games released this year also being on PlayStation and because a company owned by Microsoft made it people here will either ignore it or lump it into their fanboy crusade.

91 on Metacritic and 88 on Opencritic. Meanwhile because Rift Apart is a PS5 exclusive it gets a 75 page thread fueled by it being highly rated exclusive from Sony because Psychonauts 2 is either rated equal to or better and exist on the same platform.
:what:

Are Sony stans supposed to rep your set?
Why would I be in a thread for a game I haven't played? I don't have game pass nor do I want to buy this game on Playstation.

You are right, though; Psychonauts 2 is a testament to the console stan nature of this subforum. A game we couldn't stop hearing about from Xbots for almost a year leading up to it has less than two pages of replies from people who actually played it. The real stans are the posters who use Game Pass as a talking point rather than as a service that allows you to, you know... play games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Are Sony stans supposed to rep your set?
Why would I be in a thread for a game I haven't played? I don't have game pass nor do I want to buy this game on Playstation.

You are right, though; Psychonauts 2 is a testament to the console stan nature of this subforum. A game we couldn't stop hearing about from Xbots for almost a year leading up to it has less than two pages of replies from people who actually played it. The real stans are the posters who use Game Pass as a talking point rather than as a service that allows you to, you know... play games.
:mjlol:

No one was talking about this game up until about a month ago and even then its the minority. Especially on this forum.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I like how this is a slight to Xbox but on both platforms you have to have an active subscription to have access to the “free games”. The only actual exception is one of those platforms does truly let you keep some of the games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like how this is a slight to Xbox but on both platforms you have to have an active subscription to have access to the “free games”. The only actual exception is one of those platforms does truly let you keep some of the games.

I was talking about the play at home games, which you don’t need ps plus for. The games i mentioned were literally free games

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
you're killing the industry by not buying these games for full price at launch :ufdup:
I agree :hubie:

If I can criticize Xbots I can criticize myself

I've also noticed that I'm sitting on a mountain of free piff but since I paid nothing for it I feel no sense of personal investment in any of these games and I oddly wish I had bought them one at a time and forced myself to play through them to recover my $60

Strange