Don't mean to brag but, let-go been good to a nikka!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That list

My man gaming like he just got rid of his PS3
:huhldup:
All those games will be sold as a bundle for an easy $100. Holiday season is upon us, somebody will think it's a steal. That will put the xbox at $100, I'll sell my OG xbox for that with a couple games as well. Then I'll trade in the x next year for a discounted next gen system.

Im playing chess over here not checkerboard :krs:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All those games will be sold as a bundle for an easy $100. Holiday season is upon us, somebody will think it's a steal. That will put the xbox at $100, I'll sell my OG xbox for that with a couple games as well. Then I'll trade in the x next year for a discounted next gen system.

Im playing chess over here not checkerboard :krs:
let go of that Xbox and join your true Brothers on PlayStation 5 we have a place for you

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How you selling games you ain't got? :heh:
My xbox says 1 game installed, 535 ready to install
I could take a pic but then that would be bragging and I don't mean to do that :youngsabo:
let go of that Xbox and join your true Brothers on PlayStation 5 we have a place for you
I will this gen, I still haven't gotten a ps4 and missed out on a ton of mediocre games. I'll get spiderman, least of us 1/2, uncharted 4, what other ps4 games are must haves?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My xbox says 1 game installed, 535 ready to install
I could take a pic but then that would be bragging and I don't mean to do that :youngsabo:

I will this gen, I still haven't gotten a ps4 and missed out on a ton of mediocre games. I'll get spiderman, least of us 1/2, uncharted 4, what other ps4 games are must haves?
Bloodborne
Uncharted lost legacy
God of war
Until dawn
Ratchet and clank
Horizon zero Dawn
Trash stranding
Detroit become human
Gt 6