Don't mean to brag but, I made the splurge on that Sony 3DTV!!!

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I got the 4yr warranty since its a sony product, and who here can name a sony product over the last 10yrs that didn't have mad defects :whistle:

I'm about to try this bytch out. Anyone else make the plunge?
Let us all unite sohh our swag can blind the vermin who are stuck with 2D as their only alternative :scusthov:

TV + Warranty = $240.73

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I got the 4yr warranty since its a sony product, and who here can name a sony product over the last 10yrs that didn't have mad defects :whistle:

I'm about to try this bytch out. Anyone else make the plunge?
Let us all unite sohh our swag can blind the vermin who are stuck with 2D as their only alternative :scusthov:

TV + Warranty = $240.73

:duck:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

Ducktales you say? :facepalm:

Look bruh, the 24in Sony Playstation 3DTV was like $500 last year
Now its selling for $200 with Motorstorm Apocalypse and one pair of glasses
I got it for my bedroom, but mainly so I can finally have a real entry into the 3D universe. So, what are my thoughts???

I first popped in NBA2k12. Went to the settings, moved the two sliders all the way up to 100
Real talk. Not too shabby. Wasn't the BEST but I wasn't expecting much since they tacked the 3D on at the last minute for the 360 version if I remember it right (PS3 has a better 3D for this game because the xbox didn't have its 3D update til a few months after 2K12 dropped)

It was decent. I have to try it again, I only played 1 quarter. Tried to go online and it changed the 3D mode on its own???
So as you can see, I was a little discouraged. Then I put in Gears of War 3

Let me tell you guys. Everyone, gather round and listen to this non duck tale I have to share.
Gears of War 3D = AMAZING. I'm talking Toy Story 3 type 3D
No bullshyt, it looked like I was looking into a 3D box. I was gonna cop a $2,000+ TV recently because I seen Alice in Wonderland 3D at a local HHGregg. I'm glad I didn't.

Now, as for the reviews of the TV. Most reviews will talk about how the TV is perfect. The issue is how some of them are faulty (just like the ps1/2) but here's how you avoid all that drama.
Best Buy's 2yr warranty is $20, 4yr Warranty = $30
There warranty covers EVERYTHING except theft. He said I could punch a hole thru the front of the screen and it would be covered :hula:

So at the end of the day, I spent $240.73 for an amazing investment.
I also have Motorstorm Apocalypse brand new that I could sell for $20minimum, I'm hoping $25/30. I'll probably end up keeping it :yeshrug:

Now I expect more of you to join me in the current decade. Cuz a lot of you nikkaz slippin right now. Slackin on your pimpin. Bojanglin cuz all you got is change danglin :smh:

Hollaback!!!

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the only thing bad about the purchase is the screen size. I also hear that it doesnt come with a TV tuner, is that true?