Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist been good to a nikka!!

Daps
Reppin
TX
I remember Ugo made a song about me on the hamster
I was under a differrent name back then
I cant even remember what my name was or what the beef even was about.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I'll cashapp whoever can find that gif of courtdog in a station wagon with the used matress strap to the roof, telling 50 cent about his come up, and 50 cent speeding off laughing

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I saw some shytty mattresses in Cyberpunk last night at a homeless camp and thought of the thread :russ:

Then a homeless guy was squatting over another guy on the ground and looked as if he was farting in his face while the guy on the ground was trying to hump the guy on top of him :mjlol:

Court and his family members :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread is just as much about y'all as it is me. Look at the dedication, the lies, the butthurt reactions. You think editing videos is a quick process? Creating characters mods then putting that into a game? Songs, homey made like 4 that I know of. People put in actual time to create all this. Let's not overlook all that, because I didn't really do anything. I was just getting at Sony stans like I usually do and the joke went over your heads while y'all formed voltron. I ruffled a lot of feathers and I'll continue to do sohh because I'm that dude.

#Winning:win:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This thread is just as much about y'all as it is me. Look at the dedication, the lies, the butthurt reactions. You think editing videos is a quick process? Creating characters mods then putting that into a game? Songs, homey made like 4 that I know of. People put in actual time to create all this. Let's not overlook all that, because I didn't really do anything. I was just getting at Sony stans like I usually do and the joke went over your heads while y'all formed voltron. I ruffled a lot of feathers and I'll continue to do sohh because I'm that dude.

#Winning:win:
Actually, yes...it is a quick process, nothing I contributed took more than 10-15 minutes...

That app was dumb basic, the cartoons were all your posts from that thread inputted into the voice generator...Only the secondary characters were done by me...

As for character mods, I believe you are referring to this...

I had no idea that bum even looked like you until Rekka posted your pic...I just looked for the dustiest bum in GTA4, text edited the sign around his neck...You can thank Rockstar for adding a bum in the game that looks like you...:heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Actually, yes...it is a quick process, nothing I contributed took more than 10-15 minutes...

That app was dumb basic, the cartoons were all your posts from that thread inputted into the voice generator...Only the secondary characters were done by me...

As for character mods, I believe you are referring to this...

I had no idea that bum even looked like you until Rekka posted your pic...I just looked for the dustiest bum in GTA4, text edited the sign around his neck...You can thank Rockstar for adding a bum in the game that looks like you...:heh:

Hello coli, I would like you to look at everything I bolded, then ask yourselves is that a 15min process. He's searching thru threads to find post to put in another site to make a cartoon, actually makes mods in a game, claims to look for the dirtiest bum in gta4. Who would know? He said he didn't know if my pic till Rekkapryde (fakkit) so when that violation happened you already knew all the bum characters and you was like "yeah, I'll go holla at em"

The fact you're trying to downplay how consumed you was is exactly what I wanna hear. 15 min :laff: I'm sure the rap videos was all one take freestyles too :martin:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hello coli, I would like you to look at everything I bolded, then ask yourselves is that a 15min process. He's searching thru threads to find post to put in another site to make a cartoon, actually makes mods in a game, claims to look for the dirtiest bum in gta4. Who would know? He said he didn't know if my pic till Rekkapryde (fakkit) so when that violation happened you already knew all the bum characters and you was like "yeah, I'll go holla at em"

The fact you're trying to downplay how consumed you was is exactly what I wanna hear. 15 min :laff: I'm sure the rap videos was all one take freestyles too :martin:
Courtney why you so mad and unhinged? You not sleeping well? Maybe time for a new mattress?:troll:

Who searching thru threads to find posts? The posts were taken directly from the thread you created and kept trying to defend buying a "nused" mattress from craiglist...talking about how febreeze and windex will clean the nut up...You then ran to the mods, who laughed at you and then you tried to deny the whole thing calling the thread a joke...

As for the bold, not everyone is slow, dusty and computer illiterate like you bruh...I know this computer shyt seems complicated to your slow ass but anyone that has ever used OpenIV and photoshop knows I ain't lying...

Export texture with OpenIV > Add text in photoshop and save > Import texture with OpenIV > start game

That's all it is bruh, ain't nobody looking at pics of your dusty George Jefferson hairline having ass and adding you to a game...You just mad the bum actually look like you...:mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
IdhcLS6.png