Don't Look Up (Adam McKay) - Dicaprio, Blanchett, Lawrence, Streep, Hill, Chalamet, Cudi, Grande

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Leonardo DiCaprio To Co-Star With Jennifer Lawrence in ‘Don’t Look Up’ – Deadline

In what has to be one of the biggest line-up of A-list talent since Steven Soderbergh assembled his Ocean’s Eleven team, Netflix and Adam McKay are giving Jennifer Lawrence quite the group of co-stars to join her in Don’t Look Up. Leonardo DiCaprio. Cate Blanchett, Jonah Hill, Himesh Patel, Timothée Chalamet, Ariana Grande, Kid Cudi, Matthew Perry and Tomer Sisley are joining this ensemble that also includes the previously announced Rob Morgan.

McKay will write, direct and co-produce along with Kevin Messick under McKay’s Hyperobject Industries Banner.

The film follows two low-level astronomers who embark on a media tour to warn mankind of an approaching asteroid that will destroy Earth.[...]

--------------------------------------

This fukking cast brehs! :picard::whew:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If it's A. mcKay I'm sure it will be satirical about the media most likely.
Yeah, it's been described as a comedy. Most likely it will be a satire on something like climate change. Denial in the face of straight proof, the end of the world being turned into politicization, etc. etc.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Outside of Hill and DiCaprio the cast doesn't do much for me and given McKay last two movies + the story of this it will most likely be another style over substance film.