You know there's some coli posters who saw this ^^ and did this
tumblr_m9wk5zecK61rv0f2j.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
So as some of you know i have an affinity for telling erotic stories.
Lol really its just me describing some of the sex i have with my man in the way that i remember it. I can never help the way it cums out sounding.:jawalrus:

Anyway, i had asked earlier if some of the sexually active women on here have ever felt the need to bless their bf's or husbands dikk in the middle of sex. Sometimes when i have sex with my man the way he feels inside of me and the way he makes me feel soooo good makes me crazy i can't help but want to worship his dikk with my mouth.:blessed:
For instance we were having sex once,
tumblr_n6gfam3CTo1treolio1_500.gif
i was on top taking my time and fukking him slow my hands behind me gripping his thighs while mine were spread open so he could see my p*ssy, my breast pushed up nipples super hard poking up in the air. They're jiggling every time i grind down and up and down again, stroking his dikk with my walls trying my best to squeeze all his essence out of him.
I was in my zone feeling incredible when he raised up off his back suddenly and grabbed my waists lifting me up and settling me down unexpectedly hard on his dikk (i was like oh my). I had to grip his shoulders when he did again and again lifting me and pushing me down.my p*ssy spasming tightly as he continued to push deeply inside of me.
tumblr_inline_nb43ycy3p61rp0l2r.gif
I started panting, my whole body got very very hot my skin breaking out in sweat nipples hardening even further as they rub slickly against his chest. In my head i know it cant get better, but then let's go of my waists moving them under my thighs to my ass gripping it tight so tight i can feel his short nails digging into my flesh. He spreads my legs and thighs up and out exposing every inch of me to him. He then proceeds to fukk me like a man possessed going in roughly my p*ssy juices leaking between us creating the sweetest friction.
tumblr_nabkjbKI2x1revz5to1_500.gif
Im so aroused my daddy is working my p*ssy like magic I started thanking him kissing him where ever i can reach on his body, i feel so grateful, i have to show him how much I appreciate what he's making me feel so i start begging him to let me suck his dikk" please daddy" i say tears of extreme pleasure leaking out my eyes, "please fukk my mouth, let me suck your dikk, please!" I have to taste you have to have you in my mouth" but he wont let me go, im begging loudly now i have to have it in mouth i need it, its so bad that i start struggling to get off so i can get on my knees but he wont fukking let me go.
So i start biting his neck leaving bite marks all over him
tumblr_msczs3KKJv1s3jvszo1_500.gif
, i have to release this feeling that i have either he fukks my mouth or i keep biting him. he lets me go after one big thrust that makes me scream his name, i scarmble off of the him. I can't get on my knees fast enough. He moves to the edge of the bed and i dont give him a chance to settle before I devour his dikk in one swallow, ahhh it feels so amazing to have it in my mouth, im at peace, "hmmm thank you daddy, I whisper over and over as i worship his dikk with my mouth and tongue
nice-blowjob.gif
. Going down to pop his balls in my mouth loving the way it feels in my mouth and his hair rubbing against my chin and nose. Im fukking him fast with my mouth stupid sloppy saliva dripping every where, i feel him tense up ready to cum i put my hands behind my back and force my head down as far as it can go, he grabs my hair and the back of my neck with his hands and pushes my head down fast and hard till im making choking sounds i can barely breath but my p*ssy loves it im choking and moaning all over his cock, hmmm he pushes me down deep one last time my reflexes kick in and i start choking at the same time he starts cums saturating my entire mouth with his cum, his orgasm releases mine and im coming with his dikk in my mouth cum coating the interior of my mouth. While im trying to catch my breath he's rubbing his dikk on my lips making sure ever last bit of cum ends up in my mouth
gif52bd738118754.gif
I swallow it all gratefully, thankful for it. I'm happy and when I'm done cleaning him up, I go wash up and sleep peacefully content and happy as ever. Lawd I'm so in love with him, every single last inch.

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
These stories....:damn:....Fck around and have a nikka fly down there.....move that nikka out the way.....:camby: