DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are the front office, lmao this doufus

Grant’s had Kyle on the hot seat every year since 2019 :heh:

For argument’s sake, let’s say that he meant ownership isn’t happy with Kyle/Lynch. I can see Jed being salty that he had to cash out Aiyuk and Trent. Now the Deebo restructure? The Yorks had to cut some big checks this week and still don’t have a SB to show for it yet :manny:

That said, Kyle/Lynch both got extensions just last year. They ain’t getting fired anytime soon

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We're whole again. Prayers for Ricky and a quick recovery. Lets get it!!

I just saw a report saying the Ricky shyt inspired Trent to come back to the team.

That’s heartwarming but GOTDAMN at the thought it took a nicca to get shot for him to return, :mjlol:

You see this dysfunctional shyt we gotta contend with @b. woods

No other franchise fan base can say it takes niccas to almost die for other niccas to cut the bullshyt and come back

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Grant’s had Kyle on the hot seat every year since 2019 :heh:

For argument’s sake, let’s say that he meant ownership isn’t happy with Kyle/Lynch. I can see Jed being salty that he had to cash out Aiyuk and Trent. Now the Deebo restructure? The Yorks had to cut some big checks this week and still don’t have a SB to show for it yet :manny:

That said, Kyle/Lynch both got extensions just last year. They ain’t getting fired anytime soon
Also I feel like repeating myself but for an owner a SB win is really different than it is for fans (or players) . It's not the ultimate gauge. This franchise is making Jed a lot of money and especially lately. Jed was already happy to be back in the SB last year.

The money part probably doesn't excite Jed, but does it really matter that much? The Niners valuation as a franchise went from 5.2b in 2022 to 6b in 2023 and will go up in value again in 2024

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Grant trynna poison the well

Anonymous source babble :skip: that man knows about as much as I do. I actually knew somebody on the team but he ain't there no more.

they are the front office, lmao this doufus

:russ: this big tooth bytch is his own source talking about somebody tole him something. Nobody, I mean, literally nobody on the team likes that nikka.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@King Kreole this may be a problem for you

Just like Biden cancelled some school loans

Paraag & President @yseJ outchea restructuring contracts :damn:

Right as Cohn says the people that signed off on the deal are unhappy. I just imagine some pissed off owner writing a check like

✍️:beli:

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I feel like repeating myself but for an owner a SB win is really different than it is for fans (or players) . It's not the ultimate gauge. This franchise is making Jed a lot of money and especially lately. Jed was already happy to be back in the SB last year.

The money part probably doesn't excite Jed, but does it really matter that much? The Niners valuation as a franchise went from 5.2b in 2022 to 6b in 2023 and will go up in value again in 2024
As far as money goes isn’t every team spending like right up to the caps max for the most part? It’s not like baseball where certain teams are paying out the ass and others are operating on a shoestring budget.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
As far as money goes isn’t every team spending like right up to the caps max for the most part? It’s not like baseball where certain teams are paying out the ass and others are operating on a shoestring budget.
you can roll over cap, but theres def some shenanigans with bonus money, signing money and guaranteed money and actual salary cap hit. I honestly was never too invested in getting the salary cap rules and loopholes right so Im probably not the right person to ask lol