DON'T EVER MENTION STEPH CURRY ON THIS BOARD AGAIN

Superstar
Daps
Someone check on Ayesha :lupe:

"Hey, Ayesha? It's Tom from the network. Listen, I know this will be tough to hear but we've had a change of heart about the show. Yes, I know. It came as a shock to me too. But we're going in a different direction. It's just . . . I know we talked about how much we wanted someone light-skinned to host a cooking show but you're an almond and we decided to go with more of a butterscotch. Does that make sense? Anyway, I have to go. I hope to work with you again in the future. Toodles."

*Gets Savannah James on the line*

"Savannah, hey yeah it's Tom. Listen, you know how you told me you've always wanted a cooking show?"

Superstar
Daps
Someone check on Ayesha :lupe:

"Hey, Ayesha? It's Tom from the network. Listen, I know this will be tough to hear but we've had a change of heart about the show. Yes, I know. It came as a shock to me too. But we're going in a different direction. It's just . . . I know we talked about how much we wanted someone light-skinned to host a cooking show but you're an almond and we decided to go with more of a butterscotch. Does that make sense? Anyway, I have to go. I hope to work with you again in the future. Toodles."

*Gets Savannah James on the line*

"Savannah, hey yeah it's Tom. Listen, you know how you told me you've always wanted a cooking show?"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
waits for "steph was still battling knee problems and other ailments and wasn't at 100%, if it was the regular season he wouldnt have played" type articles

My man Amin said he saw Curry's knee after the last game and said there was absolute swelling on his knee.

Problem is if you out there, you out there.

So if you gonna play, and play shytty, you gonna get roasted.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_m86hy8eJ0J1rd0cjvo1_500.gif