Don't ever bring your lady around your mother and it's just you. They will try to jump you about what they dont like regarding your person.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: sounds like a personal problem I be coaching all the women in my life

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Here's what you do.

Tomorrow tell her your mother said she's not too sure about her because she fell for her (mother's) bait, and that shes not too sure about her because she was trash talking her son, and that she told you that you might want to re-think her because she said nothing positive about you.

"you really thought she was going against her son? she was baiting you and you fell for it, now she don't like you too much"

after she fumbles and bumbles, that won't happen again, and you can come back here and thank me later.

my mother talks a gang of shyt, first time they tried to tag team me, I stepped on that real quick ^, now they both defending me against each other :heh:
I'm about to do it right now. :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
my mama old ass call em all pretty
and get the fukk away out of fear
of calling them by the wrong name.
UKVu0t8.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
"you know when he gets mad you just gotta give him space cause he in his lil mood"

:comeon:

" uh uh girl now i been telling him that since he was 8, he gon do what he wanna do everytime hyuck hyuck"

"he's been doing that, you didnt know he was like that? thats not gonna change just so you know"

both yall can kick rocks hbd. i only love one of yall anyway