Don't date girls who don't have friends.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I go the other way. She is always going to want to occupy your time.

If she doesnt have friends she is not going to want you to hang and go out with your friends.

I love that my wife has a lot friends

:what:

Are you saying that if she has no friends she won't want to come out?

My experience has been that if she doesn't have a lot of friends, then they're clingy.

Daps
:ehh: usually the worst thing about these type of girls is theyre clingy ass homebodies. Sometimes they can be crazy as hell though. I'd rather date a chick like that than one with tons of guy friends and "cousins".

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
This. spending time with my siblings > spending time with women that talk about other women.

:cheers:

I only have 3 real friends, 2 of them stay in a different coast and the other one is busy with her boyfriend and finishing school. Not all girls that don't have many friends are clingy or want to consume all of your time. I hate that smothering shyt just as much as men do.

Why did you come straight home from work? Go to the strip club or something so I can laugh @ the posts on "The-Coli" :ahh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if someone doesn't have any friends its because they are socially awkward or they habitually burn bridges with everyone they come into contact with.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Brehs.

This girl has NO friends.

The friends she did have I know them I'm cool with them and they talk about her saying how inconsiderate and obnoxious she is.

I didn't listen to the signs brehs now I'm suffereing the consequences. :sadbron:

Daps
Brehs.

The friends she did have I know them I'm cool with them and they talk about her saying how inconsiderate and obnoxious she is.

I didn't listen to the signs brehs now I'm suffereing the consequences. :sadbron:

oh, she's one of THOSE. :scusthov: Tell her to kick rocks breh.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
You never know why she doesn't have "friends". I only have one real friend all the rest of my friends are my family.

:yes: As I've gotten older, I've come to see a lot of peoples true colors and know who I can count on and trust. Therefore, the number of real friends I have has dropped drastically since I was younger. I have 2 best friends, 3 counting my s/o. The only people I chill with are them and my family.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Brehs.

Then that's a whole different story. bytch sounds toxic, no wonder people not fukking with her.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sure do.

If you grew up at tomboy just because you grow breast and start wearing high heel shoes doesn't mean you have to trade in your associates to make the opposite sex feel comfortable.

What I lack in 'female friends' I make up for in my mother, cousins, aunts, and sisters :win:

This is the struggle of baby mamas:rip: