don't confuse being a gentleman with being a simp

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm surprised alot of you guys agree. The kids on this site are notorious for confusing being a gentlemen with simping. Some of you even harbor some deep rooted hatred towards females:

"lol yeah i luv spitting on my gf's face while we having sex"
"ghetto gaggers is the best thing since slice bread!"
"I laughed vigorously when Chris Brown beat the living shyt out of Rihanna. dat shud teach her!"

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Co-sign this thread

My mom raised me to be a gentlemen, as did my dad. I had to hold so many doors open for my mom (and any woman walking behind or ahead of her with a couple feet) so many times it became second nature. Now today I don't be running past chicks just to grab the door, THAT would be simpin. But if I'm at the door first, I hold it open, let chicks get on the elevator first, etc.

Some women act like they don't love that shyt but believe me, they do. :smugdraper:

Honestly....I do love when guys do that. Strangers or not. Makes me feel all warm inside :ahh:

Thank you kind sir. :thumbsup:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Never be a simp and only be a gentleman to a woman who deserves that kind of treatment. Simple as that.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
sad shyt is being a gentleman gets you nowhere with most females. Its been like that since the beginning of time and its gonna stay that way.
Real talk

The reason that I do it is because it's just the way I was raised and it over time became second nature to me :manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
sad shyt is being a simp gets you nowhere with most females. Its been like that since the beginning of time and its gonna stay that way.

Fixed. Its crazy in a thread separating the two, you all still get them mixed up.

I'm surprised alot of you guys agree. The kids on this site are notorious for confusing being a gentlemen with simping. Some of you even harbor some deep rooted hatred towards females:
"lol yeah i luv spitting on my gf's face while we having sex"
"ghetto gaggers is the best thing since slice bread!"
"I laughed vigorously when Chris Brown beat the living shyt out of Rihanna. dat shud teach her!"

Breh, you are crazy of if you don't think a lot of dudes in here still don't know the difference between a "simp" and a "gentlemen". Is a easy concept to agree with, plays out differently in deals/actions.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Bro, I definitely know the difference. A simp is a spineless coward who will do anything for p*ssy. A gentlemen is someone who always shows respect to everyone and puts the needs of others (loved ones,friends, and sometimes strangers) over his own but is still a man and stands up for what he believes in and defends his self-respect. Alot of women (mostly young) see the latter as something to take advantage of.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I enjoy simping. I bought this chick at my gym an iPad just because she said hi to me. Gonna cop her that new MacBook pro retina when it drop :takedat:

Shorty gonna love me

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if your not handicapped, im not holding your door. if a woman wants to enter a room and doesnt want to open a door then find one with a door thats open or automatically opens or stay the hell out. if a bytch wants to sit down either pull out the chair your damn self or stand.

whats next feeding bytches?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm always a gentleman, but I've had some rare moments with some doe doe birds. For instance, I opened a door for a white woman once but she wouldn't go in and insisted that I go in. She probably thought I was going to stare at her ass or something. My mind wasn't even on that. I was just being who I am.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly....I do love when guys do that. Strangers or not. Makes me feel all warm inside :ahh:

Thank you kind sir. :thumbsup:

Chivalry isn't dead :pachaha:

But damn, my male co-workers act like opening doors for chicks is disrespectful, or simping. Sure some women may feel like by opening the door for them, you are treating them differently/not equal, and therefore won't react kindly to it. While I respect that mentality, I'm still gonna open doors first unless they tell me to chill - and even if they tell me to chill I might still accidentally do it out of habit lol

When I open a door for a woman I'm not thinking "oh boy, imma get in her pants." Nah, that's not the point. But with the way some of my co-workers talk to chicks you'd think we were in Mad Men. Eventually HR is gonna drop a bomb on them lol