Dont bother asking me to take my shoes off when inside your home.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i thought all you americans wore shoes inside the house.

stupidity if you ask me

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
**** that I'd rather not even go into your home because my shoes stay on. I wear my shoes inside all the time and my house is as clean as yours. I hate walking around with no shoes during the day with socks and pants getting all under your feet. **** that.

Nothing is more annoying than some ocd clean freak making a huge deal over shoes inside. Its not like your laying in the bed or on the couch with them on.

Well you wouldn't be welcome in my home for the simple fact that you're ignorant as fukk. We wouldn't even get to the shoe part.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think this is mostly a pompous gesture, and don't care for it, esp. for my one friends spot, which, despite being a really nice townhouse, most closely resembles a dope house now, dog, trash, filthy black stained carpets, which is LEASED anyway. If I'm invited to someones really nice, well maintained condo/house, to watch a boxing match, or whatever, I'm cool taking my shoes off, I'll wear loafers or drivers, but all this 'take off your shoes' to sit in the house for 30 minutes is ricudulus. Taking off sneakers, lacing them up is a hassle.

This friends house is a filthy joke, I hate even going over there. Last few times, they haven't tried to enforce the policy, but it's still disgusting.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I WILL NEVER DO THIS. I WON'T BUY CARPET THAT I CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP CLEAN. I WANT MY GUESTS TO BE COMFORTABLE AT MY HOME. ONLY THING IS I GIVE THE SHOE BAGGY THINGS TO SERVICE GUYS WHEN THEY COME IN.

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think only white people take their shoes off
When i was growing up all the white people on tv would leave their shoes on, those were the only people that kept their shoes on
and dont bring your dirty ass shoes into my house

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Truth be told, it's not a big deal. But if your crib is pristine, smellin all good and shyt, try it with women. Once those shoes come off.. :mjpls:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I seriously thought only fictional characters wore shoes indoors. That shyt is absolutely irrational. How the fukk are you going to enter a house after stepping on various things outside? fukk outta here with that. Threads like this seem to prove that nonwhites as a whole are cleaner than white folk

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
As a guest: If it's tile or wood flooring then shoes stay on, Carpet then shoes come off.

As a habitant: unless there's guests, there is no reason to walk around with shoes on inside your own house. :what:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
As a guest: If it's tile or wood flooring then shoes stay on, Carpet then shoes come off.

As a habitant: unless there's guests, there is no reason to walk around with shoes on inside your own house. :what:

Or you could just follow the person's lead. If someone is inviting me into their house and they're wearing shoes then I assume that its cool for me to wear mine too. If the person takes off their shoes then I do the same as well.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I got slippers on deck for my guest they aint rocking dirty shoes in my crib :stopitslime:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When you come in my home:

0.jpg

"You must take off your shoes"

I don't give a fukk if it's the Obamas coming around for a meal. You don't like it, then leave.