Dont bother asking me to take my shoes off when inside your home.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
**** that I'd rather not even go into your home because my shoes stay on. I wear my shoes inside all the time and my house is as clean as yours. I hate walking around with no shoes during the day with socks and pants getting all under your feet. **** that.

Nothing is more annoying than some ocd clean freak making a huge deal over shoes inside. Its not like your laying in the bed or on the couch with them on.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
**** that I'd rather not even go into your home because my shoes stay on. I wear my shoes inside all the time and my house is as clean as yours. I hate walking around with no shoes during the day with socks and pants getting all under your feet. **** that.

Nothing is more annoying than some ocd clean freak making a huge deal over shoes inside. Its not like your laying in the bed or on the couch with them on.

your friends are dirty as fukk :russ:

if you have friends :beli:

ohgeekush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd smack you upside your head so hard, your shoes would come off bytch boy.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

bold motherfukker right her.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

Then you just wouldn't be allowed in. :yeshrug:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Wearing shoes is more convienent and comfortable than wearing socks or barefoot. I bet you guys carry a bottle of hand sanatizer in your back pocket.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:rudy:I find this very hard to believe

But if I come to yo crib its straight

fukk YO COUCH nikka!!!http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/056/364/dave-chappelle-fukk-yo-couch.gif

:russ: